- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [four] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

"There is one pain,

I often feel,

which you will never know.

It's caused by the absence of you."

-A S H L E I G H B R I L L I A N T

"As I said, it's been two years already, Yubin

"As I said, it's been two years already, Yubin. A lot of things happened in the meantime. Also, I never thought that I would see you again. Our friendship was over the moment you confessed. So of course I forgot about it. Actually, I never wanted to see you again."

Sunoo's words hit the girl harder than she thought they would. She wasn't prepared to hear this. It hurts hearing him talking about her like that, she thought. She didn't deserve that, just because she did one small mistaske.

"Did you forget about me?"

"What?", the boy looked at her with a confused expression written all over his face. He didn't expected such a question from his old friend.

"I asked you, if you forgot about me. Was my confession enough to erase me completely out of your life? Did you ever think of me again? I know our friendship only lasted for 3 weeks, but for me, it felt as if we both had such an amazing bond and i've known you since years. I never had such a close friendship. Did my confession anger you so much that you wanted to erase all of our memories?!", she was on the verge of crying, letting all those painfully build-up emotions from the last two years out.

He stayed silent. He didn't said anything. In fact, he didn't know what to say or do, to calm the gril next to him down. Because he knew how much pain he caused to her already, and he doesn't want to make her cry aswell.

"How could I ever forget you, Yubin?"

"You didn't?", she looked at him in disbelief. She didn't know if she could trust him anymore.

"I could never forget you."

F L A S H B A C K

summer of 2018

┗━━━━°⌜ 死 ⌟°━━━━┛

Summer break. Normally, this meant for Yubin, staying at home and only at home. She wouldn't leave the house in that time. Studying, playing the piano and cooking were probably the only things she would do while all her friends are on vacation or going out.

Her dad is pretty busy being a manager of an idol group, while her mother is a well-known model. While her parents would be occupied with work in the summer break, Yubin needed to stay home.

"Someone needs to look after Bom. She can't be alone the whole day alone.", her dad always used to tell her. Bom was her family's dog. The cute golden retriever was the princess of Yubin's family. Her parents really treated Bom like a princess.