- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [three] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

"The pain never really goes away

you just elevate and get used to it

by growing stronger"

– R I T U   G H A T O U R E Y

She was walking down the hallway again

She was walking down the hallway again. Yubin didn't care about the detention anymore. The boy in the classroom, that's the only thing she wanted to see at this very moment

She didn't wanted to clean the gym while watching her best friend making a move on her crush.

She wanted to be with the mysterious boy. Even though she knows absolutely nothing about him. But something made him so fascinating to her. Something made him so fascinating that she wanted to know more about him.

She's only a few steps away now.

Yubin stopped. She was scared that he had already left. She was scared that he was only a part of her imagination.

Scared that he doesn't even exist.

Breathing deeply, she took a few steps and peeked into the classroom. His classroom.

Yubin immediately needed to smile. A radiant smile lights up her face.

There he was, still studying, still sitting there, still being focused on his work. Yubin analyzed his face again. He just looked so perfect. So pretty but yet so handsome. He looked ethereal.

Why did he stay? Why didn't he study at home? Does he like studying here? There are millions of questions in her head.

Seeing him there all alone made Yubin sad. But now she's here with him, she doesn't have the courage to go to him. And there was definitely no courage to talk to him. Where is her courage when she  desperately needs it, she thought nervously, biting her lip.

He was prettier than her. Way prettier and this bugged Yubin a lot.

How can someone like her talk to him? He would probably ignore her because he thinks she's one of those girls who just wants his number. Some girl who just wants attention through a relationship. Not someone who actually cares about him.

But she only wanted to be his friend. Maybe a study friend? So he doesn't need to study alone.

One thing was clear, Yubin with her big helper complex couldn't leave him alone because it made anxious sad to see him there, without anyone to talk to.

She wanted to go to him so bad, but it seems like her legs are tied in chains. Unable to move forward.

And then, all of a sudden, he turned his face to her. Staring at her the way she stared at him before. Analyzing every detail of her face.