- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [two] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

"It hurts to leave

a light on

for nobody"

G R A H A M  F A U S T

"Where have you been, leaving me all alone with Mister Four-Eyes?", Chae whispered while glancing at her teacher who is adjusting his massive and round glasses

I chuckled at his nickname and grabbed a cleaning rag. Her teacher is known for running into the most absurd things, that's why his colleagues got him glasses in the first place.

One time he walked into a plant, and he almost started to cry because he thought he hurt the plant. He even went down on his knees to apologize deeply. Yubin can still remember how this whole situation ended up being on the front page of the newspaper the next day.

Mister Four-Eyes was the talk of the town!

The other time he walked into the ladder of the janitor. Making the janitor fall on top of him.

It ended with Mister Four-Eyes and the janitor being in the hospital. One with a broken arm, the other one with a head wound. What a day that was!

The other teachers decided to give him glasses, so that nobody is endangered by him anymore. Which was a great idea indeed. No one wanted another plant to be hurt or another person in the hospital. And no one wanted him to be the talk of the town again.

Ever since, no one was hurt or in danger because of Chaeyoung's teacher.

"I thought you would like to spend some time alone with your best friend", Yubin glanced at Chaeyoung and while she just looked confused at her.

"Excuse me? Best Friend? He?! Bold of you to assume that someone like him is my best friend, my dear best friend!", Yubin chuckled at Chaeyoungs words and even Chae couldn't hold her laughter back.

"You are here to clean the gym girls, not to have a tea party. Now continue to do your work", Cheayoung's teacher said, which made the girls laugh even more.

Chaeyoung almost lost her balance because she couldn't breathe under all those laughters. Yubin quickly grabbed her.

A simple task. Helping Chae not to fall on the ground. But even a simple task can be impossible sometimes.

Yubin miserably failed at that simple task, because both ended up on the ground. Together.

Chaeyoung groaned as Yubin fell with her whole weight on top of her. But this didn't stop the two best friends to stop laughing.

In the corner of their eyes they could see their teachers. Instead of scolding their students, they couldn't help but smile.

"They are really like Dumb and Dumber", Mrs Choi said laughing while taking a picture of the students. We will probably end up being the talk of the teachers again.