the wedding

Kaylas p.o.v
   So right now I'm getting ready I have all my things done and we're in a church. I'm with all my bridesmaids about to walk down the aisle.
  "I'm so nervous" I said
   "Don't worry about it u look amazing if Jason doesn't get a boner when he sees u then he's crazy, you'll be fine" Haylee said. We talk for a couple minutes and we hear the music signaling is time to go.  We ask get in our line order. I have one if my best friends guy best friends to be exact to walk me down the aisle cause I hate my dad.
   It's my turn and I see Jason looking at me with darkened eyes now filled with lust. I can't help but blush. Wait I'm blushing I never blush.
   I reach Jason and the preacher started talking and I zone out just staring at Jason. He looks so hot his hair all messy and gorgeous. My thoughts are interrupted and I'm supposed to say I do.
  "Do u take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and in health till death do u part" the preacher asks
   " I do " I say and a smirk is playing on Jason's lips.
   "Jason do u take the woman to be your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and in health till death do u part"
  " of course " he says and I laugh
  "OK fine I'll say it right I do" he said and I smirk.
  "U may now kiss the bride"
  He kisses me with a passion he's never kissed me this way and I enjoy it. Everyone claps and cheers and I get a few wolf whistles.
  Hours and hours later we board the plane for our honeymoon. We are going to the Galapagos islands.
   We get there and go into a hotel we booked the honeymoon sweet and we are going to stay here for two weeks. It's long i know but it's worth it.
  I get to stay with my sexy husband alone for two weeks.

    Jason's p.o.v
   I see her waking down the aisle with her best friend and I think... O my god I think I just got a boner her dress cuts off short on her thighs she has no Vail. I keep thinking about how much I want to just rip it off her until she says I do. I zone out again and when the preacher asks me I say stupidly of course and kayla laughs.
   "OK fine I'll say it right I do" I say. U may kiss the bride. Finally I've never been this long without kissing my now wife. Gotta get used to saying that. I kiss her and she gasps at my urgency and smile into it and kisses me back with the same passion. I love my wife. Hours later we arrive at hour honeymoon place and yes we'll be here for two weeks. The first thing we do when we get there is well u know.
   It was one of the best nights of my life.

   ( I know it's extra short but hope u enjoyed!!;)