jasons P.O.V

I can't believe this I've never felt this way about any girl I've slept with before. Why am I so happy tho anyway.

   There's three new girls today I've been assigned to show around the new badgirl named Haylee strange thing is she hasn't came onto me yet. I mean not that I care but she's got big breasts and big ass and juicy lips but she hasn't came onto me yet. Maybe I can use this girl to make Kayla jealous. Hhmm interesting...

   I see Kayla and she sees i'm with Haylee her eyes land on Haylee and they widen and I think she's gonna pounce like a cat but her and Haylee run up to each other and hug.

   The fuck??
  " um hey yes do u guys know each other? Other guy lost over here little help "

   " um yes we do know each other Haylee went to my other school and we were best friend till I got kicked out. "Kayla said smiling

   " um Ya about that I um got kicked out on purpose cause I just wanted to see u so... Hi Haylee said shyly.

   " really what did u do? "

   " I punched a teacher then when the principle tried to suspend me I punched him and that got me expelled yay! "

  They burst out laughing

  We all end up walking to lunch together and I see the other knew girls one sees me looking at her and she pulls her shirt down a bit and I get a bit turned on.

   Later I mouth to her and she giggles she tells her friend and there other one says

Threesome and I shake my head yes.

   What me and Kayla aren't going out so it won't matter and if it does then it will just make her jealous so i dicided to push my luck and sneak away while Kayla and Haylee are talking. I walk over to the girls.

   " hey beautiful what is your name " I smirk

   " Naomi " the first one says

   "And u?" I ask the other one

     "Selena" the second says.

  " well Naomi here is my number and selena do u want to make out in the janitors closet?"

   " YES I WOULD LOVE TO " says selena.

   " Naomi I'll see u tonight " I say and wink.

   What don't judge i'm a guy.
  Couple minutes later I'm in a closet with selena and were having sex and she moans and then I groan. I enter and she moans and we keep going like this for a bit until I hear the door handle jiggle and I thrust harder and harder.

   The door opens and I see Haylee and then I hear her calling for Kayla. God I feel guilty

    What the fuck did I just do.