kaylas P.O.V

I hear my name and I walk to Haylee and see Jason FUCKING selena!

  Even though he saw Haylee he continued to have sex with her so I yelled his name and he stopped she complained. But she stopped complaining when she realized she had visitors.

   I stand there as they get dressed and when she is done I nod at Haylee and Haylee knows we're gonna do our old fighting technics and she grabs her by her hair and I punch her in the face and selena drops down but Haylee still has her hair and is laughing as I punch her repeatedly. Haylee let's go of her hair and selena is now on the floor crying and most definitely has a broken nose. Haha in your face bitch, I hear Jason laughing and I turn and slap him so hard it'll leave a bruise and he ended up on his ass. Naomi comes out of no where and I hear a slap and turn to see Haylee's hair in her face.

   It didn't hurt Haylee cause if It had she would be holding her cheek but she not she just looks pissed and she turns and backhands her and then punches her and she laid her out man like she wasn't unconscious yet so being Haylee she likes to finish the job so she out her in a choke hold. Naomi is now unconscious and Haylee and I are laughing furiously we hear footsteps and good thing this school has no cameras... All three of us take off and into another storage closet.

  I turn to Jason and say

   " why were u having sex with her!! "

   "What does it matter we aren't together!?"

   " and? "

   "And what if I want us to be?" He asks and catches me of guard...

  " I'm gonna leave u guys alone " Haylee says and leaves.

   " Jason u don't wanna be with me I-im messed up "

   " yes I want to be with u Kayla I don't know what this feeling is but I know I want to be with u. I'll be faithful I know u think I'm a player but I'm not when it comes to bring in a relationship "

   "My past is messed up I don't like talking about it u won't make me will u?" I said and I can hear the tears in my own voice.

   "No I won't "he says

   " you promise? "

   "Yes I promise"

   "Jason why do u bother with me"

    " because I love u"

    And he kisses me