he's back

Kaylas P.O.V    
  I thought he was in jail they couldn't have let him out yet that's impossible... I can see the look on Jason's face and I know I have to tell him but me and Haylee barely got away from them alive last time... I'm sure they came back to kill us.

   " well look who we have here is it not my beautiful fiancé and her lovely Made of honor.." Gabriel said to Haylee... I guess I should explain.

   Haylee fell in love with a guy Gabriel right he asked her to marry him and she was so happy and said yes but little did she know I dated him a year before she did and he beat me a lot. Haylee convinced me he changed and I started hanging around them more and one day Gabriel introduced me to a friend of his Ash we hit it off. And that same day I got raped by both Gabriel and ash and they threatened to kill me if I told anyone so I didn't... For a while I just stayed away from all of them and Haylee confronted me and asked what the hell was wrong and I told her. She was so shocked she didn't know what to do. We both tried to leave town and try and forget but they caught us every time. He started beating Haylee until she was unconscious and ash would hit me. We were weak back then and couldn't protect ourselves. And one day we couldn't take it anymore we changed.. We were sick of the lies so we became badgirls we started training we acted like nothing was wrong. But the boys find out and they tried to kill us if it weren't for our neighbor Emma we would have died she hard the noises and screams and called the cops and before they could finish the "job" the cops came and took them to jail and we never saw them since.

   "Hey Kayla baby um whose this? I've been watching u two and have seen u guys making out a lot are u cheating on me babe?" Ash said trying not to yell and lose it.

   ". KAYLA IS IT ASH ASKED U A QUESTION!!?" Gabriel said more like yelled. I didn't realize till now that they had guns.

   " no it's not we were just fuck buddies and whenever we needed to view some steem we go to each other " I said.

    " really so it won't matter if I shoot him then.? " ash said with a smirk....

   Couple seconds before a could answer I hear a shot go off and then I jump at the scream it not Jason's it's Haylee's .

   When I look she's on top of Jason and there both on the ground but how did she get loose....

  Oh. My. God. She jumped in front of Jason so he didn't get shot.