Kaylas P.O.V

At first I was mad but when he explained why he was avoiding me I decided that I can tell him everything.

  I explain what had happened to us and why it had happened and he said he understood but I always get teary taking about this subject and he pulled in for a hug. At first I didn't respond I was frozen so he moved away and walked towards the door to leave but I said

   "Jason wait"

  " what? " he said. I walked to him and hugged him

  "U walked away before I could hug u back" I said smiling.

   "Jason I um want to tell u something and this is hard for me so bare with me here... " I said no longer smiling and tears were in my eyes again.

He probably didn't noticed cause he looked away and turned to leave again.

  "Jason don't go"

  "Why what is it with you at first you hate my guts now you're standing there like an idiot I'm leaving!" He almost yelled and I now let my tears escape and say

  "I don't wanna lose u"I say through my tears and in a low voice...

  " why " he asked his voice softened.

  "That day at the hospital Haylee explained why she jumped in front of you... She said it was cause she saw the way I looked at u and the way u looked at me.. And I was going to tell you but I saw u taking to the cops so I couldn't" my tears started to stop.

   "Wanted to tell me what" he asked. He must know what I'm going to say cause I see a smile creep on his lips.

  "What I was going to tell u was... Your a major asshole." I say and burst out laughing

  He put a hand in his heart and fake hurt but smiled

  "OK OK what I was going to say was I love you." Right as I say the word I ..he hugged me and whispers into my ear...

   "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for u to say that...I love u to kayla." And he crashes his lips on mine and puts his hands on my hips and pushed me to the counter and picked me up and set me on top of it.

   God I've been wanting him to do that I'm really going to enjoy this.