Kayla's P.O.V

Sexual content don't read if u don't want to!!:
    He set me on the counter and moved his hand down to my breasts and put the other on my thigh. He moved his lips down to my neck and left a hickey on it.  I moaned. He started to take of my shirt and I took off his and kissed his chest he moaned in response. My hands when down to his pants and undid the button and unzipped the zipper. He grabbed my hands and pushed me up against the wall behind me.

  "As much add I'd love u to do that right now you'll have to wait." I groan but smile as he kisses my neck again and he takes off my bra in one swift motion. He does this with one hand cause the other is still holding my wrist. He makes a trail of kisses down to my breasts and plays with my nipple with his tongue and then sucked. I moan loud. He takes off my pants and underwear and kisses my thighs and started to grind on me. I moan. I can't take it I feel it coming. I'm about to come. I jump off the counter and push him up against the wall and crash my lips on his and slide off his pants and underwear at the same time. I put it in my mouth and suck for I don't know how long but he moaned loud also. His moans turn me on. He pulled my face to his and kissed me. He entered and I stop the kiss so I can moan. I moan is name as I move my hips with his. He also moans mine. I came at the same time he did. He pulled out and we kissed for a while we still let our hands roam. After a while we put our clothes back on and we realize it's time for lunch and we leave. As we walk in I see Haylee with her boyfriend taking to some friends. As I walk past Selena I see her glaring cause she sees me and Jason holding hands I just smile and walk away.

  That's right bitch he's mine
  Haha (evil laugh) not really. But he is mine through.