Jasons P.O.V

I kissed her it felt right just as it had when we kissed the first time. I know i sound like a girl but it does so don't judge.

    We kissed for a while. After a while I got tired and well I had the urge to get a piercing and a tatoo.

   " Hey babe I have an idea" I said.

   " ok what is it?" She asked.

   " let's go get a tattoo and some piercings " by the look on her face I knew she wanted to.

   " let me tell Haylee and it's a date " she said giggling.

   " wait Haylee is coming? "
I didn't know she liked tattoos and stuff.
   "Ya her boyfriend works a tattoo place and he'll give us some for free."

   " ok " I said.

   "Ok she'll meet us in the parking lot let's go " she said giving me one last kiss and grabbing my hand.

   We get there and Haylee gets a tattoo of her boyfriends name, I get one of a skull and so does Kayla except hers represents love=evol and mine is death.

    We go to the body piercing place and we walk in and I get a tongue and lip piercing, Haylee gets a belly button piercing and Kayla gets a nose and tongue piercing.

   We go to leave but people grab Haylee and Hay from behind.

   I've never seen these men before but Haylee and kayla look scared to death. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so scared before.

    The looks on their faces look like these people just might be willing to kill Haylee and Kayla if they had the chance.

Hopefully they don't get that chance any time soon.