X

Namjoon tries not to freak out as he waits for Jin to join him at the bike rental place. He's already rented the bike for Jin, so they don't have to stay in one place for too long, in case Jin's fans recognize him. It had seemed like a good idea, but now that he's standing outside the shop trying to hold two bikes without either of them falling, he's regretting his decision.

Ten minutes after the time they agreed to meet, a taxi stops on the curb and Jin steps out of it after a moment. Namjoon waves at him and almost loses control of his bike, but manages to save it at the last moment.

"Wow, sorry I'm late. Need a hand?" Jin asks and comes over, taking the rental bike from Namjoon. He's wearing a mask, but from the crinkle in his eyes, Namjoon can tell he's laughing at him.

"Hi, hyung. Glad you could make it. It's a nice day for taking a ride," Namjoon mutters inanely and turns his bike towards the river. They walk the bikes here as there's too much traffic to safely ride them.

Jin chatters on about his Friday, about some movie he'd watched and Namjoon doesn't have to worry too much about embarrassing himself.

After a few minutes walk they get to the river boulevard that has wide pedestrian paths you can ride your bike on as well and Namjoon lifts his leg over the bike and gets ready.

"Don't go too fast, okay? Like I warned you, it's been forever since I've ridden a bike," Jin says and copies his movements after putting a helmet on. It's bright green, the same color all the helmets had been in the shop, but even the garish color takes nothing away from Jin's looks.

"You can go first, I'll trail you, okay. Just warn me if you want to stop," Namjoon assures him and waits as Jin gets to a wobbly start that evens out after a couple dozen meters.

They bike along the path, sometimes having to curve around big groups on foot, but mostly making good progress. Jin obviously remembers how to ride a bike well enough so they pick up speed as they go.

Namjoon rides next to Jin, when there's enough space to do that without blocking the route for others and they chat about inconsequential things, movies and holidays and their favourite restaurants.

Finally after about an hour they come to a stop at a nice park. Jin almost stumbles as he dismounts, but they both just laugh.

"You okay there hyung?" Namjoon asks him and parks his own bike next to Jin's.

"No. My pride is terribly wounded and my ass feels bruised. I don't remember it hurting that much when I was a kid."

Namjoon tries not to think about Jin's ass and blocks the idea of offering to massage it better for him. Instead he just asks mildly:

"I'll go to the convenience store. What kind of snacks do you want?"

Jin has already spread the blanket Namjoon had packed on the grass and is laying down on his stomach. "Bring something cold to drink and something spicy to eat and some gummy candies."

"As you wish, your highness," Namjoon says with a grin, that only widens as Jin offers him a half hearted glare.

It takes him a while to get all the snacks and come back, but luckily Jin is just where he left him, nobody bothering him.

The warm sunlight makes his black hair shine and even though Namjoon can't see his face from this angle he pauses to admire JIn's figure for a moment. The long sleeved shirt he'd been wearing on the ride, is now serving as a pillow and the t-shirt really can't hide how wide Jin's shoulders are, or how well muscled.

"Food's here," Namjoon says and sits down on the blanket, forcing his mind to more innocent paths before his imagination gets him into trouble.

Jin yawns but sits up as well and pulls his mask down after taking a look around them. "Ah, ramyun! I don't think that's really on my diet plan, but I think I deserve it after all that exercise."