Chapter 6: Bold enough

Start from the beginning

"Is it to your liking, daughter?"

"Oh? Ahh...yes, mother!" I bowed and she nodded.

"I hope you can live with us comfortably. Your father-in-law can be a bit harsh but my sons know how to respect women properly!"

Well...can't deny that.

"Please take good care of my sons.... especially my youngest son, Jeongguk...he is the most precious to me!"

"Ahh....y-yes, mother!" I nodded and she smiled.

"Mother, did you call us?" Jin came in and asked followed by the others.

"Hmm....it seems that since the wedding was a rush, none of you knows each other well. So I would like you all to get to know each other better...ahh and since there are seven days in the week and I've seven sons, each day one of you will spend time with her....today being Monday, Jin will spend time with her."

My eyes widened as I stared at her.

"MOTHER-" Jimin was cut off.

"I don't want to hear anything...I want healthy relationships in this household. I don't want to re-watch the tragedy that happened 15 years ago." She sighed and looked at me and then at her sons, "I shall leave you all now! Make sure to get along with each other!"

Saying that she left.

"Ugh...I can't believe this!" The man with feline features rubbed his temples, while Jin turned towards me.

"Since we will live under the same roof, I think we should at least know each other a lit bit anyways?" He asked and all of them turned around to face me.

I nodded, "Right!"

"Let's have a seat first!" He said and all of us sat down. All seven of them were sitting across from me.

"Let's start by officially introducing ourselves...I'm Cha Jin, the oldest, age 29 years." He said.

"I'm Cha Yunki, age 28." He said with an expressionless face.

"My name is Cha Hosung, 27 years!" He smiled.

"I'm his fraternal twin, Cha Namjun!" He pointed at Hosung.

"Cha Jimin, 25!" He said looking towards the window and I rolled my eyes.

"Cha Taehyun and Jimin and I are fraternal twins!" He said with a faint smile.

"And I'm the youngest one, Cha Jeongguk, age 23!" He said with an unreadable expression.

Is he ok with me or not? Does he hate me or not? It's just so difficult to figure out what he is thinking.

"Nice to know your names finally!" I smiled, "I am Seo Soyoung, 22 years old!"

They nodded before Namjun cleared his throat and spoke, "So....we heard that you are educated?"

I nodded.

"Who was your teacher?" Namjun asked.

"Why do you want to know? Do you want to give me a job based on my qualifications?" I asked. He was about to open his mouth when I spoke again, "But since you asked.....Master Lee...I got my education from Master Lee!"

This time Jimin asked me a question, "So do you also have some special power?" He smirked.

I thought he was going to ignore my existence but now he is interested.

I rolled my eyes and asked, "Special powers?"

"Hmm...Master Lee used to make us meditate for hours to increase our willpower and we all developed some special abilities....." He smirked.