Riley has that. Hunter and the girls, Grandma all really like her. I think she knows that they've got her back. I just don't know if she's that sure about me. I gave myself quite a reputation on campus for being the easiest guy to get naked and now I'm paying the price for it.

"She knows my reputation, she's aware of who I've been. I don't know how she's going to trust me when she can't be with me all the time." I grumble knowing there's no one else to blame for this dilemma but me.

"Have you given her any reason to not trust you? She hits me as a pretty smart gal. I'm betting that she doesn't believe everything she hears through campus gossip." Blake knows just as Breyden does how campus gossip can hurt you.

"Laney dealt with lots of reasons to not trust me. A lot that was thrown in her face, a lot that put a strain on us but she let me explain anything that she asked about, she trusted me to know I wouldn't lie to her. You have to be honest with her even if it's hard, even if it hurts her. She's only going to trust you if she knows you won't lie to her." Breyden went through a lot to get Laney to marry him and even after that there were problems with groupies and girls that wanted a piece of him.

"Breyden's right." Blake agrees, taking a seat on the other side of me. "I had to prove myself to Emma and there was a couple times there that I thought my past, my screw ups, and everything that Emma witnessed me doing was gonna be more than we could move past. She had every reason to not give me the chance I asked for but she did. I've worked hard every day since to show her she's the love of my life."

"How do I know she's it?" It seems like a stupid question but for a guy who hasn't really been in love, it seems smart to ask the two who will answer it without teasing me.

"How do you feel when she's with you?" Breyden asks.

"I'm nervous. My stomach feels weird and my hands sweat. I want to make a good impression on her but I'm afraid I'm not good enough. We get along really well and she's easy to be with. She doesn't freak out like most girls do. She let's me explain myself and she understands me." I look back and forth between the two men I've always looked up to for guidance.

Blake and Breyden look at each other knowingly, before Blake speaks. "And when you aren't with her?"

"I'm anxious to see her again or just talk to her if we're on a road trip. It's like nothing is real until I tell her about it. I can't wait to see her or hear her voice. If she's working I'll sit at the counter and watch her work until she's off. As long as I'm close to her, I can calm down. It's like she just needs to be close and everything is right even if it's spinning out of control." I'm not making much sense. I know I'm not but it makes total sense in my head.

"It sounds to me like you already have your answer. You don't need us to tell you how you feel." Blake rests his heavy hand on my shoulder and waits for me to look him in the eyes. "We can't make this choice for you, Aiden. You need to do this on your own."

I nod knowing the choice is mine.

"Where is she?" Breyden wonders looking around the hall.

"Hunter took her and the girls back to the dorm last night." I explain. "She needed a break I guess."

It worries me that I went the entire night and Riley didn't text or call me. I didn't either but then I was thinking more about Grandma then anything else. I should have called her. I should have checked on her. I will as soon as I can.

"There you are!" Matt and Cade hurry down the hall in our direction. They both have grim faces and worry in their eyes.

"What happened?" Blake ignored all greetings and got to the point.