When he was unarmed, I took the chance by punching him in the stomach with a swift kick of my legs. I then immediately threw my weight on him and pointed my blades at his neck.

The other guard became alarmed and was about to take his first steps that is until I sent a cold warning to his ally.

"That was fun for me but I'm sure you won't feel the same when I slice that pretty throat of yours.."

The edges of my blades were very sharp as I slowly sliced the skin of his neck. A small stream of blood starting flowing and it fell on the grass.

The man bellow me was shivering like it's his last day on Teyvat. Just as he should feel.

"I think I have been VERY generous" I glared at the other guard to direct my words to him as well. "Get out of here".

"It's not worth it Bao, let's go. They didn't pay us enough for this anyway"

I got up to give the guard a chance, he immediately used all of his muscles and energy to leave the site. He even stumbled in between.

They both fleed in a matter of seconds.

I then dispatched my anemo daggers and fixed my hair "so these were their defenses? They weren't bad for low end priced guards"

The abandoned house before me was just the ground floor, the attic has collapsed long ago it seems. The door was slightly opened and it made a creaking sound as I entered.

"There wasn't a door so I couldn't knock, I'll be your debt collector for tonight!"

..
..
..

I didn't receive a reply, I was just met with the sounds of the winds outside carrying leaves.

"Oookaayy...."

Just as I started to eye the place, a throwing knife flew right at my face, but it was blocked.

"Oh here we go! I was just starting to think that you two were going to run like cowards at the end" a smile crept at my face as I saw two dark figures, one of them was clearly a body builder and some sort of an experienced fighter while the other can be described as noodle arms but I think he's the one that threw the knife.

"H-how the hell did that not hit your ugly face?" One of men's voice echoed across the house.

"That was an almost good shot!" I raised a thumbs up "but unfortunately for you, I had a wind barrier, an invisible wind barrier.. Haha!"

"So you're a vision weilder"

"Yep! Are any of you?"

"Good, I'll make sure to cut off your annoying tounge after I burn you, fatui scum" he ignored my question and started approaching me.

"Oh so fiesty! That is what I came for, you two showed resistance to our debt warnings afterall" I once again crafted my anemo blades and prepared for a fight.

For a split second the entire house was lightened up, a pyro vision blast was directed at me.

I quickly concentrated the shot and reflected it at the visionless man.

"Carefull there! You're playing with fire" I giggled as the pyro weilder had to defend that blow for his friend.

"Hide! I'll fend her off till her last breath"

"But..but..I can help!"

"No you'll just be like a dead weight, just go!"

I'm playing with my Anemo blades as I awaited their reactions.