I wonder if I’m ever going to come back.

I lock the door, and walk over to Cam’s car, when he opens the door for me to get in. We leave the apartment complex and drive around a little to find something to occupy our time.

Suddenly, we see a sign ahead that says,

        Paintballing – 4 players for $200.

     You can have the range to yourselves!

Cam looks away from the road and looks over at me in the passenger seat, I see him in the corner of my eyes and turn towards him.

“Oh hell yeah, you guys down?” Cam says loud enough for Nash, Johnson and I to hear.

We all look at each other and agree.

He pulls off the highway and turns into the dirt road that heads to the paintball center. We get out of the car, and go to the counter to sign up. After Cam pays for the paintball session with The Loft credit card, we get our equipment and cover up jumpsuits to protect our clothing.

Before heading out to the range, we have to pick teams, meaning we split into two.

As soon as the boys hear our instructor say we have to get into teams, Nash yells,

“I call being with Lilian!”

I see Cam get a little disappointed.

We finally head out to the range and split up. We start firing at each other and paint is flying everywhere, making everything much more colorful.

I see Nash and Johnson firing at each other, and I look to see where Cam is. Cameron is so good at paintballing; we all went together when we were tour. I’m standing behind a fort when I turn around to look for him again and find him standing right behind me.

I gasp and say,

“Cameron! You scared the shit out of m-“

He interrupts me and drops his gun. He bends down and sweeps my feet out from underneath me, causing both of us to fall down onto the soft ground beneath us; hiding behind the fort as we hear Nash and Johnson still firing at each other.

He starts tickling me as I start to yell between painful laughs,

“Cameron fucking Dallas!”

Still tickling me, he says under his breath with a smirk on his face, “You’ll be screaming my name again soon, just under different circumstances.”

I look down at him as he stops tickling me.

“Sure about that?” I ask as we both stand back up and start walking over to the other boys who had run out of paint.

“Oh, I’m positive. One day, I’ll get my time and I’m going to make you feel so good, Lilian.”

I look at him in shock at what he just said as we walk up to the boys. We all agree on going home and we go to change back into our regular clothes. There’s still some paint in my hair that won’t come out though. We leave the paintball place and walk to the car when  Johnson says to us,

“I’m starving, wanna pick up some food on the way home?”

Cam agrees with, “Yeah, I’m hungry, too,” and Nash and I say the same.

We get in the car, and start driving back onto the highway. The sun is going down, and the sky looks so gorgeous. Orange and pink colors fill the sky, pulling the sun behind the clouds.

Cameron asks me while driving, “What do you feel like eating?”

I take my eyes away from the sky to look at him, “I don’t care, I don’t think we should go in anywhere considering my hair has paint in it,” I laugh a little.