"How would you want it to go?"

"For you to be gentle and not jealous."

"I can do both."

"No, you can't."

"What else?"

"I don't know, but right now isn't the right time. Okay?"

"God, I want you so fucking bad."

"I'm sorry. I promise, though, whenever it's the right time we'll have sex okay?"

"Okay."

He sounded a little disappointed, which was understandable. I did want to have sex with Eren. I wanted to more than anything in the world. Having sex right now, while he's a little pissed off and jealous wasn't ideal, though.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, you stay here 'kay?"

"Yeah, got it."

Eren walked into the bathroom and took his shower. He was taking longer than usual, though.

Probably getting himself off or something.

The idea originally didn't seem all that great to me. But the more I thought about him in the shower the more it turned me on.

His head being thrown back as he got himself off.

Having such ideas about him was all too much for me. At this point I needed him. My panties were practically soaked, my nipples hardening through my bra. I bit my lip deciding what to do. I whined in response, still thinking about him in the shower. As much as I needed him now, I just decided for him to get out of the shower. I didn't want to have shower sex. I just wanted him.

I quietly waited for him, after about 10 minutes I heard the water shut off.

Finally

Eren got dried off and walked outside into his room. I laid on his bad just looking up at the ceiling. I didn't want to look at him right now. I feared that if I did look at him right now, that it'd be obvious how painfully turned on I was.

Eren noticed the silence and called out to me.

"The hell are you so quite for?"

"N-nothing."

Shit

"Did you just stutter? Okay now I'm even more interested as to what the hell's going on."

Eren took a spot next to me on the bed. He was only in his boxers.

"So?"

"Hm?"

"The hell are you acting so weird for?"

I inhaled as much as I could before talking.

"There's nothing wrong."