𝟐𝟔

contains
mature language
___________________________________

I hesitantly let him in.

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I came to apologize."

"For what? Wasn't I the one who was responsible? I mean that's according to you."

"Using my own words against me, good move. But no, you're not responsible. If fact you didn't even really have anything to do with it, but you also really did."

"I mean physically no. You didn't side with Jean while we were arguing or anything. You were responsible for the reason that we got into that argument, though."

"If this is your way of apologizing, then you're really shitty at it."

"Yeah, or so I've been told."

"Now, apologize."

"Demanding, I like it. Makes me wonder how dominant and bold you'd be in the sheets."

"Stop joking around Eren. Just do what you came here for."

"Right."

I patiently waited for Eren's apology.

"I want to start off by saying, I'm sorry. I know I fucked up, and that I continue to keep fucking up. I can't promise you that I won't keep fucking up, though. I also want to say that I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for it all. I'm sorry for how bad I hurt you all the time. I'm sorry for being such a dick. I do this all because I lo- I mean, because I'm a really shitty friend. I'm trying to become better for you, I promise. I'm trying as hard as I can to make sure we stay like this."

"What'd you mean by 'this'?"

"I mean staying friends with you. I fuck up our friendship enough, to the point where I don't know if we're gonna be friends the next day. I don't want that. I want to stay here. I want to be here with you."

"Eren, is this your confession to me?" I said sarcastically.

Eren looked at me with one of the most serious looks I've ever seen. His mood immediately changed, from apologetic to serious.

"What?"

"N- nothing. Um I think I should go now."

"But I didn't even forgive you."

"It's okay, I know you're going to either way. Um I really should get going now, though."

"Is something wrong? Why the sudden need to leave?"

"I just have stuff to do. I guess. I'll uh see you tomorrow, yeah."

Eren quickly left, not even giving me a goodbye.

What the hell has gotten into him?

He just randomly changed his entire demeanor, and then leaves. Like what the fuck? I was frustrated and confused. I flipped myself over and shouted into my pillow. My dad came into my room.

"Everything okay in here?"

"Just fine." My words were muffled due to my pillow.

"Okay just making sure."

He closed the door and left.

I was pissed at Eren for earlier and now he pulls this shit. I decided to text him.

Me
what the fuck? you could've at least said bye. what the hell has gotten into you?

What y/n didn't know was that Armin had already told Eren about they way she 'felt' towards him. As a result Eren ignored her.

I waited for a response but didn't get one. I decided to just leave things at that and went to sleep.
___________________________________
A/N:
Just use this as a space to leave excess comments and furthermore. Also these next 2 or 3 chapters are going to discuss serious topics, but the plot is important for the story. I also cried making the next chapters, so enjoy !