𝟐𝟏

contains
mature language
fluff
________________________________

It was now January, the last day of my winter break. Time had quickly passed. Time always seemed to pass quick when I was with Eren. Eren and I talked for months,. Everything had went just how I wanted it to. I learned some things the more I got to spend time with him. I learned about his interest, his personal life, more about him. Throughout the months, my tiny crush on him seemed to only grow a little. I wasn't in love or anything. I just enjoyed his presence. I was honestly confused to whether I liked him or not, or if it was just an attachment I had toward him.

He and I spent almost every day together, he still went to anger management while I tried to get my life together. I ended up getting a job. I was being productive. It was my way of showing to my mom that I could be great, that I wasn't a total failure.

Jean and I also still talked, though he seemed to grow a little distant. We would talk at school, not so much outside of school.

As long as I had everyone in my life that I needed, then things would be okay for me. Things would finally start looking great for me, there wouldn't be as much cloudy days. There wouldn't be many days where I would cry, as long as I had my friends, and family then things would be fine.

I rolled out of bed looking at the time. It was only about noon. I didn't have many plans for the day. I didn't know whether to hang out with Eren again today or not. I decided on hanging out with him anyway. I called Eren, asking if he wanted to go something. He'd practically never give me "no" as an answer, so to hanging out with him it was.

I hopped in the shower, getting ready. I told him to come over in about an hour, seeing as I would always take forever to take a shower. After I was finished taking a shower, I got out and dried off. I decided on a plain outfit. A pair of Jeans and some hoodie. I made my way downstairs, to which I was greeted by knocking at my door.

I opened the door to see Eren. I motioned for him to come in.

"One sec let me just put my shoes on, okay?"

He nodded in response

I put on some vans, and made my way outside. Eren followed shortly behind me. I locked the door and made my way to his car. I guess we had decided that we were going to take his car, probably had something to do with the fact that I'm a bad driver. Once we got in the car, Eren put on a playlist. Surprisingly, he and I had the same taste in music. I broke the silence by talking.

"So, where are we going?"

"I don't know. How about you pick?"

"Weren't you the one who said I'm indecisive? I don't think it's a good idea for me to pick, seeing as we'd probably be here for ages trying to pick."

"Yeah, you're probably right." he laughed.

"Well I don't know. Movies? Food?"

"How about both?"

"Yeah, sounds good to me. But what movie are we going to watch?"

"I don't know. Horror?"

"Oh my fucking god yes."

Incase you hadn't realized, I love horror movies.

"Wait but do we really have to go to the movies?"

"I mean no, but where else would we go?"

"My house? I don't really have the money to go to the movies right now."