He leaned back in his seat more, arms resting on his sides. His top two buttons were undone, the waist jacket loose, and sleeves rolled up to elbows. His posture was relaxed and intimidating.

Her dark red lips were curled in a smirk she thought was seductive so as the sway of her hips. She walked towards him and stared at his eyes for a second, averting them down his body.

His lips curled in a disgusting smirk which wad to tell apart, fit was on her hits or her face. He let her take time in checking him out. If only he wasn't used to so much female attention, even being in the background he had a fair share of women throwing themselves on him, he knew it was all his looks. People didn't know how RV Malik looked.

She was a new face on the crew and he could feel his smirk widen at the thought of her losing this job tomorrow as soon as the morning comes into existence.

"Do you need anything, Sir?" She asked after a long staring Session.

"What do you have to offer?" He asked staring straight at her face as her cheeks heated.

"Anything" She whispered "...you want" She had added in a seductive murmur letting her manicured nail trail on his arm.

His eyes averted to the door, half-closed. He looked back at her, his eyes commanding her to lock it. With a Cheshire grin, she walked back towards the door and locked it.

The click resonated in the silence, But not for long.

The tires rolled away from the tarmac

The tires rolled away from the tarmac. The blue sky ran along only to change to the concrete wall as they entered the gates for an exit. They were out from the private airport with black tinted window Cars, increasing the curiosity of the already flocking media whose attention shifts to the other side as another celebrity enters the airport arena.

RV looked out of his window admiring the city called Mumbai. The financial capital of India. The ugly business world of Mumbai was the new stadium for RV where he could see the battles of power, the same one he moderated in San Francisco. Mumbai will be no different.

He knew his game, Mumbai was yet to witness it.

"How more of an asshole you'll be?" Danish was pissed, RV smirked seeing his fuming gaze.

"How much more is required to reach the top?" He remarked earning a scowl from his Friend.

"You were banging your staff RV. So good for your reputation"

"She was fired the moment she gave me those fuck me eyes" He reasoned "Just breaking the news to her was left, which I did the very moment you had stepped in" He muffled the smug smirk which threaten to curve seeing Danish gag remembering the sight.

"I won't be able to sleep for the next two days straight. My eyes feel cursed" Danish said disgustingly.

"Holy water might help" RV commented, leaning back in his seat "Or a few rounds of Banging."