𝑨𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 // 𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦

WELL 5600 WORDS OF EPILOGUE AHEAD!

We reached the official end of this story. And I need to say that I'm not so happy about the outcome, because as I told you at the beginning this was an experiment for me, so it could go wrong. I knew it from day one.

It's not one of my best works but I don't hate it either. So, yeah.
I have to be sincere and self-critical about it.
But I'm glad you liked it and that you showed so much support to me ✨

On the other hand, I'm really happy to announce that my new ff is soon to be publish and I'm very excited because it's going to be all about soulmate shit and fluff. It will be called 'The sound of the sea.'
AND the cover was made by a really important person inside this fandom and she is someone I really admire.

She is Dani Paola and, if you don't know her, she was the one who made the Spotify cover for Habit on the Walls anniversary. She is amazing.

So I couldn't be more excited about this new story.
I hope you are too.

And let me add that if you are reading this and you do fanarts, and if you somehow feel inspired by any of my already written books (or maybe a new one) to make an illustration or a drawing, I'm more than willing to change my covers onto something you guys made.
I love sharing other people's art. So please contact me. Don't be shy 😏

Okay, whatevs.

I also wanted to say thank you to all the people that read this, that stayed until the end of it, but also to all of you who had followed me and read all of my books so far, to all the people that I still don't know why they love me (or my attempt of writing) that had put up with me since last year.
Many of you know that this isn't my mother language, and I feel like I'm constantly growing on my writing skills and stuff, so it really really means a lot to me to have your support. You're all amazing.
Thank you for the votes and the comments.
I love you all ✨💗

Mag 🦋

Epilogue.

𝑨𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖
[ 9 Song references ]

Four days until New Year's Eve.

"C'mon Harry, I don't want to be late!" - Louis shouted from the frame door.

"We are not late, calm down."

"I don't want them to hate me the first time they see me in person."

"They're not going to hate you, you literally talk to them every day. Put your damn scarf on, Louis, I don't want you to get sick and contag me."

He rolled his eyes and grabbed the scarf from the desk by the door.

"Let's go. You have your keys?"

"Yes Lou." - I laughed, shaking my keys in front of his face.

"Good."

Louis started walking out of his apartment and towards my recently bought car and I followed him.
He sat on the passenger seat and I made my way to the driver's seat. I quickly turned the heater on before we both froze to death and put the radio on.