𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒚 // 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦

I actually feel like this chapter is shit, and that this is literally going nowhere.
But I don't know.

Whatever.

Who of you read the bonus chapter of love is blind already? Did you like it?

Hope you have a great day.
Mag 🦋

𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒚
[ 9 Song references. ]

I slept most of the flight, mainly because I was sad about leaving Louis, but also because Jonah was too excited and constantly talking to me and it was annoying as fuck.

So once we arrived in London, eight hours later, the first thing I did was send a text to my precious Louis.

'Hey babe, I'm already in London. Call you later?'

When I stopped on my foot to text Louis, Jonah turned to look at me and grabbed my arm, guiding me through the airport to get our luggage while talking vividly at me.

I was still very sleepy for the flight, so I wasn't in my whole senses, which meant that I didn't understand a single word he said.

"Hey, calm down, we don't have anywhere to be today." - I said, almost tripping on my foot.

"I'm excited. C'mon." - He said and tugged on my arm again.

I growled and rolled my eyes.

I just wanted to arrive home.

After we picked our luggages we headed to the exit of the airport.
With the only thought of crashing on my bed, I was ready to take a cab straight to my home. But unluckily for me, Jonah stopped me.

"I'm coming with you."

"Why?" - I sighed in exhaustion.

"Because I don't know anyone here."

"But you have to check into your hotel. You can take another cab and go there, we don't have the meeting until tomorrow."

"We can share the cab. You know, I don't want to spend all of my euros on day one." - He laughed.

"Sorry, Jonah, not today. See you tomorrow, okay?"

I left him standing on the asphalt outside the airport and got inside the first cab that showed up.

I sighed in relief and for the first time since we've landed, I smiled, knowing my bed was waiting for me.

___________

The following morning, after a long day of unpacking and washing all my New York's dirty clothes, I had to get up and go to my old office.

It was awful to set the alarm for six thirty, even more after the jet lag and the pack of proper sleep the day before.
It was also really hard on my neck and my back, but I put up with it and made my way to my work.

I said hello to all the known faces and happily took my old seat behind my old desk.
I looked around and everything was the same, all the photos of my clients on the walls, all the folders perfectly arranged on my shelfs, all my pens sorted by colour and my spare umbrella on the corner, just for those days when you don't know it's going to rain.

Everything was the same, but it also felt very different. I felt different.

I smiled to myself.
Louis.

I looked down at my hand and involuntarily stroked on my recently tattooed fingers. The little moon next to the little cigarette.

I really want to go back to him. I think I might give up everything just for him.