𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 // ℕ𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝

𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔
[ 8 Song references ]

We made it to my hotel room around three in the morning.

In between rough kisses and loving touches, we got into the bed.

Louis pushed me softly against the mattress and hovered over me, slipping his fingers under my shirt and running his hands over my abdomen, I took his hips and pulled his body closer to mine, needing to feel his heat.

We kept kissing heatedly, passionately and roughly just as if none of us could get enough of each other. We were both clearly eager to get more, both fighting to have control over the other.

It was like we were vibrating on the same frequency, needing more and more.

When we both ran out of breath, I took the opportunity and rolled our bodies so I could be straddling him now, getting a whimper out of him. I took my shirt out and he followed suit.

God, he was attractive. His eyes darkened, full of desire and lust.

I took his right hand, admiring the recently made tattoo that now we both shared and kissed it, going up to his arm and leaving a trail of kisses and tracing with my mouth and tongue all his other tattoos up to his exposed collarbone.

While sucking and nibbling on his collarbone, Louis let out a beautiful moan and his whole body relaxed underneath me.

He grabbed my jaw and pulled me up to his mouth again, not wanting to give up control, and slipping his tongue through my lips, still feeling the lingering taste of smoke that was driving me absolutely crazy.

He pushed me against the mattress again and I gave in so he could do whatever he pleased with me.

I really wanted to take it all the way like this.

"Please." - I whined.

Louis stopped kissing me abruptly and cupped my cheek, taking some distance from me, while he stared at me and our eyes locked. His eyes weren't showing lust and desire anymore.

I could sense some worry in his look, like if he was fighting with himself to say something.

The mood suddenly changed and I started to worry too.

He was clearly going to say something but it was like he couldn't speak it out loud. His mind was going places I couldn't decipher, I just felt it.

"Hey." - He breathed out, still cupping my cheek.

"Hey." - I smiled.

Without taking his eyes off me, he caressed my skin with his knuckles and smiled softly.

"I'm sorry." - He said.

"For what?"

"For stopping."

"I don't mind."

He sighed and let go of me, collapsing in bed next to me, staring at the ceiling and shaking his head.

Maybe we just got to wait, maybe this is a mistake for both of us.

I gazed at him, analyzing his features. He seemed concerned about something.

"What are you thinking?" - I asked.

"Nothing."

"Baby, I want to know. Is it me? Are you thinking of me? Of this?"

"Yeah."

"What about it?"

"I just... damn I can't believe I'm saying this and ruining the whole mood." - He said and let out a bitter laugh.