𝑺𝒊𝒈𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 // 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤

𝑺𝒊𝒈𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔
[ 11 Song references ]

The month was coming to an end and I needed to get everything done fast.
The fashion week had finished with really good results, my three clients were rehired by some other designers for following shows and photo sessions and I told them that I could still be their agent from New York if they wanted me.
Except for Jonah, I told him to change to another agency because of a conflict of interest.
As for me, I was trying to keep my mind clean and think of everything I needed to do before leaving.

I knew that the end was near and that I got to get away from here.

My house was luckily already sold, the new owners had visited me two days ago and they finally settled for a price. 
Still, I had until the end of the month to gather up all my stuff and leave the place empty.

I had sold some of my furniture online, and I gave some other things to my mom for her house.

My sister came to help me with most of the boxes and the things that I wanted to send to the USA by plane.
I was trying to select the things that I would really need, and separate those other things that I could easily adquiere when I get there.

It took me around five days of packing up but right now most of my clothes and shoes were already inside my three suitcases and a bag.
I still had to put all my personal items into another one, but I was getting there.

Gemma and my mom helped me pick a new apartment in New York with my real estate agency and I asked Louis to check it out. After he sent me some pictures of the place, I knew it was the one.

My boss had already made the papers to let me go and transfer to the USA office and I had already bought my ticket back to New York.

Welcome to the final show.

After cleaning and tidying the whole apartment, obviously finding tiny things hidden below and behind the furniture, things that I thought were long gone, I collapsed in my bed, Which was one of the few things left in the room, surrounded by boxes that I'll soon send to my mother.

I picked my phone and checked my to-do list once more.
The only thing left for me to do was to say goodbye to my family for an indeterminate period of time.

For that, we all planned to go out for dinner tonight and have a proper goodbye.

I smiled at the ceiling thinking about Louis. About seeing him again soon, about kissing him, and about having a proper talk about our future.
If you had asked me two weeks ago, I would have thought that we weren't talking enough, that we weren't really communicating.
But right now, after all that we talked a few nights ago and he opened up, I knew that things were going to be pretty good from here.

I didn't judge him, his past is behind him and behind us, I know that right now he is a good man and that he reestablished his life once he moved on.

I found him now even more beautiful inside out, because of his strength and his will to keep going. His will to fight against the odds. I feel like I have a world yet to discover from Louis Tomlinson, that there are layers and layers of stories that he will eventually share with me and that will make me fall in love with him even deeper.

I looked at the time on the screen of my phone and I knew I should start preparing for tonight.

After picking my best clothes and checking myself in the mirror for the last time, I headed out.

My mother and Gemma were already staying in London because they had been helping me this whole past week, so we agreed to have dinner at the centre of the city.