But wait a second what privacy between husband and wife So just shut up and don't interrupt - I thought.

You'll regret izzah it's not good to read someone's dia- spoke consy but I cutt off.

Ohh shut up and let me read it. It's my husband's dairy and ahad didn't hide anything from me till now so - I thought .

I am already warning you and afterwards if you regret don't come for help ok bye - spoke consy.

I will not regret and bye huhh - I thought.

I quickly locked the door and sat with the diary on bed by crossing my legs.
And opened the first page of it. A photo fell from the diary. It was the picture of A boy and A girl.The boy is ahad as I have seen his young adult pictures. And the girl I really don't know.I kept the photo on table and started reading the first page of diary.

Dear diary.

It's the first time I am writing a diary because I can't tell my feelings to anyone back I used to have my whole family but now the situation is different. No one is in the situation to hear my feelings. And its just because of me. It is my fault, everything just happened because of me. Papa is not talking to me and everyone became silent after that dreadful night. Mom became silent, she was just breathing but I know she was dieing every single moment. I was also not in situation.

Why am I even alive?? Why allah didn't took me instead of her?? Why?? Why?? Why?? My life became a hell after she left us. I am dieing every moment. Mom says that allah chooses good things for good people and bad things for bad people. Am I that bad?? Don't I deserve happiness?? I also want to live my life normally.

Bohot akela kar diya hai
Mere apno ne mujhe.
Samajh nahi aata main bura hu
Ya meri kismat.

(My own family made me
So lonely,
I don't get if I am bad
Or my fate is)

I will not say anything now as I don't want my diary to be bored because of my talks. So I will meet you later now.

Bye.
Dear diary.

As I read the first paper of diary. I felt like someone just stabbed me on my heart.

Miserable life??
Why?? Why you are so mysterious ahad???
And who left??

Then I remembered about that accident day when he was telling me a story about a boy. That boy was ahad.

But why his father hates him??

From the day one I never saw his father talking to him nicely. What happened that changed his life. I really want to know from ahad's mouth only. But before that I have to read this diary. What if I get to know something.
So I flipped next page.