War Day2: Vampire Hunt!

Start from the beginning

Jiro: I can't hear anyone else besides us and the other two down there.

We were on the rooftop of the building watching Vlad King and carefully observing our surroundings.

Me: You sure about that ears?

Jiro: I am positive.

Me: Okay then let's go and get him out of the game.

Sero: You have a plan?

Me: Of fucking course I have one. Who do you think I am?

Tokoyami: Okay what should we do?

Me: Here is what we do

.

.

.

time skip brought to you by Izuku watching everything that happens on the island thanks to Mei and Power Loader and smiling like a maniac after spotting Bakugo's team.

After I explained everyone's role, we all went on our way. First up was Hagakure in making him fall down to the ground. Next was my turn and so I hurried went to the first story of the building and jumped outside the window right in front of Vlad King.

Vlad King: Huh?

I was only the distraction. As soon as I landed in front of him he used his quirk against me and I dodged every single blood sting of his. After I got some distance it was Tokoyami's and Dark Shadow's turn.

Me: Behind you Gramps!

Vlad King: Who are you calling old?!

Dark Shadow threw Vlad King against the next building and made sure that he could not move around.

Tokoyami: CAW CAW BITCH!

That must have hurt a lot and on top of that Vlad King stopped moving around for a split second. It was however not enough time for Sero to do his job in tapping him there on the wall to make an example for Izuku. I wanted to make a message, my very own statement.

Vlad King: Ohh you will all suffer because of this!

YEAH... SURE AS IF!

I quickly ran to his side using my explosions to catapulted me right before him and then blow his chest up. It was fairly easy. Use the explosion to get in front of him, then duck and touch his chest and use the gauntlet for an even bigger explosion. Not only did this the trick but he was also eliminated.

EAT THAT SUCKER!

Jiro: I think you overdid it.

Me: We wanted him fucking out and he is fucking out. What do you want even more princess?

I let out some small explosions. There was nothing I would let her say to me. Our goal was to get the villains out of the game by every mean possible and this was not against the rules and on top of that I didn't kill him.

Sero: Bakugo should I still tape him to the wall?

Me: DO YOU FUCKING NEED AN INVITATION FOR THAT?

Hawks: Nope. That won't be necessary.

I didn't even see nor hear Hawks flying towards us.

Me: FUCKING WHY NOT?

Hawks: He is injured and out of the game so I am going to take him with me.

Me: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CHICKEN?

Hawks: I am not a chicken and watch your mouth!

Me: All I fucking see is a stupid chicken taking away my pray.