7. The Results Of The Island Exam

Kiyo POV

"Soozoone... I can't take it anymore.... Mhhmm"

"Aaah."

I woke up panting and frightened, I looked over to my side and Sudo was sleeping as some drool drops from the side of his mouth. He was grinning widely as he mutters Horikita's first name repeatedly.

I wonder how he got to know her first name in the first place...

Leaving the tent traumatised I looked over at my watch, it was 6 in the morning. Apparently I had woken up earlier than everyone else.

It must have rained last night, because puddles and patches of mud were here and there on the ground. It looked like it was going to start raining hard, probably in the early afternoon.

Of course the weather got stormy right at the end of the test. Just a light rain would have been fine, but there might be heavy rain and strong winds. In the worst-case scenario, we'd have to move.

Many things would need to be done, like re-checking the tent stakes and handling our luggage.

As more of my classmates woke up and realised this they started to panic.

Thankfully Ichika and Hirata managed to handle the situation and asked them to bring together the food we had collected.

After that we decided to form groups and search for more food. If we are able to collect enough food for everyone we will be able to save points.

I was grouped up with Ichika, Sakura and Hasebe. I was moving in front as they three were following a bit behind me chatting along.

Ichika and Hasebe also got along pretty well. Apparently Ichika had also been given a nickname "Ichipon". Well that's just as embarrassing as Kiyopon.

"Kiyopon, how long have you known Ichipon?" Hasebe asked me enthusiastically.

"Uhh I think it's been around 10 months now." I replied to her.

There was no point in hiding the fact that I was acquainted with Ichika before coming to this school as everyone had already noticed our intimate actions from the first day itself.

"Ohh, how did you two start dating?" She enquired further curious about our relationship.

"It just happened I guess, we were both attracted towards the other and ended up dating." I replied.

I didn't tell her about how we lived together as I still don't know if that's supposed to be a big thing for couples to do or not. I'd rather not say anything unnecessary anyways.

She asked me a few more questions about Ichika and my relationship with her and I answered them all while making sure not to say anything unnecessary.

After searching for a while we were able to gather up some blue berries.

While they weren't much they were enough for now, we didn't wanted to risk getting caught up in a storm and started walking back to the camp with what we got.

"Rain, huh?"

Raindrops dripped onto my cheeks. The clouds were even darker than they'd been before, proof that heavy rain was about to start.

"It's good that we made it back in time" Hasebe muttered behind me as we started moving the luggage to prevent it from getting wet. And placed the berries we had found along with the other food materials.

Somehow we managed to get the luggage to safety as we waited for the rain to stop.

____________________________