4. Island Exam

Kiyo POV

I was walking behind Ichika as we roam around the cruise enjoying the various facilities we are provided with.

We had just gotten a full body massage and walked out of the room.

"That was great." Ichika said as she stretched her arms up causing her breast to look even bigger. I wonder if she'll let me touch them.

"Senpai~ you can touch them if you want to." As I was lost in my thoughts Ichika whispered it as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's go somewhere else now." I said changing the topic, I would love to touch them but knowing Ichika she'll probably make me touch some more things and knowing Hornykoji I'll end up doing even more.

"I'm hungry Senpai~" Ichika said as she clung onto my arm.

"I saw a fine dining French restaurant from where we came just now, let's go there." I said and she nodded happily. There were some dishes I would like to try and since we wouldn't have to pay for them on the cruise it's best for us to try them right now. Otherwise being Class D students we don't have enough points to spend on luxurious things like this.

After entering the restaurant we took a seat in the corner. Sitting on the table next to us was a bald guy who could be easily mistaken for an adult and a green haired guy.

Soon we ordered our dishes and waited for our orders as some of my classmates entered the restaurant. They were Sudo, Ike and Yamauchi also called the perverted trio or the 3 idiots by majority of our female classmates.

I have to agree with them as the acts done by them certainly are perverted and they're ill mannered guys.

The Yamauchi guy started shouting asking for a waiter to come take his order, it was quite annoying as he was disturbing everyone in the restraunt.

Ichika and I decided to ignore them as the three idiots proceeded to embarrass themselves in front of everyone.

Soon the green haired guy insulted Yamauchi and their group. This led to an argument between Sudo and him.

Sudo said something about the green haired guy having problem with...hamburgers?

Soon enough the bald guy calmly stopped them both. Apparently his name was Katsuragi and he's a Class A student.

Ichika and I kept on ignoring them as I feed Ichika her food.

We kept on Chatting not minding the stares we were receiving from all around the restaurant.

After finishing with our meal, we went to the pool and enjoyed our time swimming and playing with a ball we bought for some time before relaxing on the chairs set outside. It was quite a relaxing experience.

Soon an announcement was made regarding the island coming in view and we went to the deck.

The speed of the cruise increased by around 3 times as it moved around the island. There was a Cave around which was a tower and a hut.

It seems like school is dropping hints, there's likely to be a test being conducted on the island. It would be amazing if all the school wanted for us was to relax on the cruise and enjoy our Vacations. Unfortunately I don't think that'll be the case.

I also saw Katsuragi and Koenji there who also seemed to have noticed these hints.

Soon after another announcement was made “We will disembark in thirty minutes. Please assemble on the deck. All students should have changed into their jerseys. Make sure to check your designated bag and your luggage, and do not forget your cell phone. Please keep all other personal items in your room. There is a possibility that you will not be able to visit the bathroom for some time, so please do so now.”