2. Swimming Classes

"Hey Kanji, are you ready?"

"Let's goooo, finally today is our day."

I was sitting on my seat stroking Ichika's hair listening to the conversation of my idiotic and perverted classmates as they talk excitedly about today's swimming classes and shout out their perverted desires not minding the glares they were receiving from all the girls of the class.

Today was our swimming classes and unlike many of my classmates I wasn't excited.

According to my deal with Ichika I need to go all out, well her thighs sandwiching my face makes it worth it.

Hirata has tried multiple times to make Ichika sit on her seat but she keeps on ignoring her. Hirata yet again approaches us today.

"Umm... Amasawa San, I think everyone is trying to do their best to make sure that we don't get our points reduced, if you can sit on your seat tha-"

Hirata was interrupted by Karuizawa his blonde girlfriend.

"Hirata Kun is right, everyone is giving their best. Also everyone is uncomfortable with you acting like this, I don't even understand what you find so interesting about this gloomy guy." she says to her.

Ichika looks up at her with a glare and speaks.

"Aren't you the pathetic bitch who spent all your money on clothes in the first month itself? You're dating this guy right, it's quite obvious that your relationship is fake. You don't call each other by your first names. Also my Kiyo Senpai~ is far much better than anyone else in this world. The next time you act rudely towards him I'll convert you from blondie to baldy. "

Karuizawa still maintaining her gyaru persona clicks her tongue and walks back to her seat although I didn't miss her trembling legs.

*Ring* *Ring*

The bell rang and now it was time for the swimming classes, as much as I don't like showing other people my bare body I don't really have much choice. Maybe I'll try to buy a rash guard next time, but now's not the time for it.

As we entered the changing room Ike and Yamauchi kept in shouting totally not hiding their excitement, I won't be surprised if most of the girls don't attend today's classes. I even asked Ichika to nit come to the pool and rather gave her a short lists of task. She complained but agreed after making a deal which I'd rather not go in details of... I also wanted to ask her to stop sitting on my lap in class but her thighs feel so good that I can't bring myself to say that.

I was surprised by the thoughts that I had. She did tell me that the walls are soundproof.... Y-yeah I shouldn't think about those things, if I ended up having a boner it would be the end of my school life here.

I changed my clothes and went outside only to see Ike and Yamauchi complaining as they saw Hasebe and other girls on the observation deck. Looks like my guess was right. The girls muttered thing like 'gross' 'why don't they just die' and other insults towards them but they were now busy fawning over Kushida's body.

I look at her for a second before looking away as I sit by the pool trying to recollect my thoughts.

I notice someone's presence and it was Horikita who sat beside me.

"Your girlfriend didn't come here?"

I was surprised that she didn't have a problem talking with me even after almost getting her head split open by Ichika on the first day of the school.

"She wanted to do some tasks of hers." I reply as I look at our classmates having fun trying to forget about the harsh reality of the school they had received not too long ago.