1. Introductions

As Sensei left the class everyone in the class began talking loudly, some planning on where to go after the school. Some talking about what they will but with their points. Then a boy who looked like a honors student stood up.

"Everyone, we're going to be together for the next 3 years, I would like to know you guys more. I think we should introduce ourselves. If no one has any issues then I'll start with mine."

Noticing that no one has a problem he continued speaking.

"My name is Yousuke Hirata, feel free to call me Yousuke, I like playing soccer and am planning to join the soccer club in this school as well, I hope we get along. "

After the boy's introduction many girls looked at him as if they had found a gem in the class. He looks like he will be the leader in the future.

One by one everyone started to introduce themselves the one's who stood out were Kushida, Karuizawa, Koenji and a red haired student who refused to introduce himself. Many people had introduced themselves and now it was my turn.

"Umm... Eto..... My name's Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, I like reading books and playing piano....ummm...I hope I get along with everyone here."

I sit down in my seat and hear some pity claps coming from my classmates.

I blew it!

But still I felt a bit glad that I won't attract attention.

"I hope we get along Ayanokoji kun." said Hirata with a smile.

"Umm the next is you..." Hirata said looking at Ichika, she then stood up with a smile on her face.

"My name's Amasawa Ichika, {I like eating Senpai~ *ahem* *ahem*} I like eating tasty food made by my Kiyo Senpai~, I hate perverts and dislike boring people so unless I find you interesting I won't talk to you." after Ichika said that some boys like Ike and Yamauchi started fawning over her which she ignored for now.

Since there weren't any classes for the day, I decided to head to the convenience store to buy some daily necessities, I told Ichika to go ahead and rest in the dorm.

As I reached the convenience store I saw a familiar figure, it was the black haired girl from before. I decided its best for me to ignore her and begun my shopping.

"It's a terrible joke at this point, are you stalking me?" she looked towards me but I just ignored her as I didn't have ay interest in talking to her.

She continued with her shopping and I did with mine. When she uttered out a word.

"Free?"

I look at her sight and what followed was a compartment at the back of the store consisting of different items that were apparently 'free' and a sign that says 'Only 3 per month.'

"So it's true huh." I muttered out to myself but the girl thought I was talking to her and gave me a questionable gaze but I just shake my head and continue with my shopping.

After getting all I want to I walk back to the dorms. I already had a talk with the Chairman Sakayanagi regarding me and Ichika staying in the same dorm room and after Ichika's requests he reluctantly accepted.

More like he had to accept but whatever...

I reach my dorm and enter the room to be greeted with the sight of Ichika watching the TV, switching the channels with a bored expression as she lied on the couch.

"Yo." I called out to her.

She faced me and grinned heavily, then she took something out of a bad and threw it towards me which I caught.