【𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖑 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕴𝖘 𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐】

After Asta and Liebe defeated the highest rank devil, Asta and Aoi ran towards Nacht and Sayaka.

"Is Sayaka-neesan okay?" Asta asked.

"She's fine.. She's just resting, maybe something might happen when she woke up. And by the way, you used devil union it looks as though you haven't fully completed it yet.. But well done you idiot."

Asta just widely smiled and said.

"I knew it Vice Captain Nacht, you really are a lot like Captain Yami." Asta smiled.

"Who's a lot like whom?" Nacht used his shadow hands from the ground to tangle him up.

"WHA-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!"

"At least we took one from the ritual down, which it's so unexpected because Asami was supposed to possess Sayaka. But the real Sayaka have fought herself really well." Nacht smiled.

Aoi's just being silent, nothing to say.

"What is it, Aoi?"

Aoi is just avoiding Nacht's eyes.

"Aoi."

"H-hai!"

"Do you need to say something?" Nacht asked.

"N-nothing.."

Nacht just looked at her, she just sighed and said.

"I'm useless all this time. I feel sorry for the person who brought me back to life. I have no use here in this world anyways." Aoi sobbed.

Suddenly Nacht remembered what Sayaka told him when they're still young.

"I'm really useless, I couldn't help anyone. I'm weak.. I can't help anyone in my state."

"Your eye?"

"Hai.. I have no use in this world after all."

Nacht touched her cheek and said.

"Sayaka told me that when we were still young you know."

"Really?"

"Her right eye, which is the incomplete of the contract of the devil is the cause of it. I remembered that she said those words too."

"I wish I'm strong as my mother.."

"You're already strong, Aoi." Asta told her.

"In what way? I am weak. Useless."

"You didn't die in the middle of your battle with the evil Sayaka and those higher rank devils right?"

Aoi looked at Asta and smiled.

"I guess it's just pure luck."

Meanwhile in Jack and Dante's situation.

"I'm impressed that you've lasted this long.." Dante said.

"But you're at your limit now."

"Damn it.."

"I am going to slash you no matter what it takes!!!!" Jack yelled.

Suddenly a fire ball exploded right at Dante.

"Ara-ara~~"

"Yo chief!!" Magna, Zora and Miku came.

"Huh?"

'What are these people?'

"Nobodies like you shouldn't be here." Dante deepen his voice.

'Aren't these Yami's peasants and that girl... she's older now???'

"Why are you dimwits here?!! Get lost!!" Jack yelled at them.