𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝

"What?!!!! I slept for a week?!!!" Asta was shocked.

"Yep.. Pretty much.."Sayaka said.

"You're really hopeless, For how many days do you want to sleep?"Noelle asked.

"You know that Noelle was worried about you? So she came to check on you several times, right Sayaka?"Vanessa asked.

"Yes.. She's right indeed."Sayaka crossed her arms.

"No one's worried about him! I was just wondering what would happen if he doesn't wake up."Noelle sobbed.

"Isn't that being worried?"Finral asked.

"Yes.. It is already worrying, you don't need to deny it."Sayaka said.

"Thank you, Noelle."Asta smiled.

"Oh.. I almost forgot. Why there are many food here? What's the occasion?"Sayaka asked.

"About Asta and Noelle's first mission successful of course!"Vanessa smiled.

"Is this always like this?"Sayaka asked.

"Well.. Yeah, since you're not here everyday, you haven't experienced things like this in the base." Magna said.

"You always come back here at night, because you have no place to sleep than here, senpai."Luck said.

"Is this a hotel to you??"Noelle asked.

"Hehehe.. I'm so sorry, well I'm always on a mission everyday. To be honest, this is the first time I'm here with you all."Sayaka said.

"No worries senpai! My sheeps are going to cook more food for you.."Charmy said.

"And.. Who are you again?"

Charmy knelt to the floor and shocked.

"I'm... Charmy.. Senpai.."

"Oh?? You're the one who always left food in my room?"Sayaka asked.

"Yes.."

Sayaka left her chair and bend her knees to Charmys height.

"Arigato.. Charmy.." Sayaka smiled.

"EHHHHHHH?!!!!!"Everyone in the base were shocked.

"Finally... Her evil smile is gone..."Finral said.

"Agree.. But Marie's smile is more beautiful!"Gauche said.

"Senpai's smile is kinda cute.."Vanessa said.

"All this time we thought her evil smile will never disappear."Magna said.

"Is that you guys thought of me?"Sayaka asked.

"Yes.."Charmy answered.

"If that's so.. I'm sorry.. I'll try to be fun with you... Guys.."Sayaka wore her mask.

Suddenly Captain Yami kicked the door.

"Ugh.. I'll go back to bed after breakfast."

"Oh? Ohayoo!! Danchou!!"Charmy waved at him.

"Ohayo.. Danchou.."Sayaka stood up.

"Oh.. Brat, you're awake? I thought you were dead."Yami said.

"I'm.. Alive."Asta said.

"By the way, the magic knights' headquarters would like to hear a report about the dungeon. If you can walk, go over."

"Report?"Noelle asked.

"Magic knights' headquarters?" Luck asked.

'There should be many powerful people there.'