𝔸 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 ℍ𝕚𝕞

"Wait. The Capital is under attack?!" Fuegoleon asked.

"Yes!! Aren't you just going to go outside and---"

"Stone creation magic, stone model of the world." Siren chanted.

Suddenly a structure of the royal capital appeared in front of them.

"What now? Going to make your strategy of yours?"Sayaka asked.

"Yes, if must."

"Sayaka-oneesan... I'm here by your side."Asami approached her.

"Thanks.. Now what? Fuegoleon Danchou?"Sayaka asked.

"It's so cool.."Klaus said.

"No time for that, we need to get out there and save people!" Sayaka shouted.

"Okay..--"

"Noelle and Asta!! Let's go!!"

"Hai!!!" the two ran to Sayaka.

"Wait!! I'm going to lead---"

"I don't care!! I just need to hurry then save and evacuate the people... You go with your long planned strategy of yours!!"

Fuegoleon has stopped by what she said.

"Let's go!!"

Sayaka, Asta and Noelle ran outside. Fuegoleon has split them into groups, Leopold has followed Asta as his rival of his and the others were ready to fight. But....

"The food is so delicious.... It's so good!! Hm?? Did something happened outside? Hm.. If I perform well, I could even have higher quality of food." Charmy smiled.

Charmy sniffed some delicious food, she ran away for the food not for war.

𝑺𝑨𝒀𝑨𝑲𝑨'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I hear peoples screams of pain and burden, the fire is getting worse than i thought, the whole Capital is on fire. Kids are running away, their parents are letting them to live for their better future, to live the way they wanted their kids too, I experienced all of these before.

'I want to have a better future, to give Sakura the right justice... I'll become stronger for her.'

"Blue fire magic, Phoenix Bird!!"

"Please put those fire down, and kill those zombie on your way while I'll kill mine."

Luifinna flown away, I ran to the people and evacuated them to a place where they will not be harmed.

"Blue fire magic, Protective shield."

I created a blue fire shield for them so that they'll be not harm, no one can destroy it. I pull out my two katana, my blue fire was spreading all over my sword, with it's power i could clean this mess.

'I'll give my all to protect this kingdom, where I grow up and where I---'

"May I join you?"

A males voice suddenly popped out beside me, could this be, Morgen?

"M-Morgen?"

"Man.. You're thinking about him every time you heard my voice... I thought you would remember me but..."

I widened my eyes.. I've seen this guy before.

"Nacht.... Faust?"

I'm starting imagining him as Morgen, he really looked like him. I just laughed and crying at the same time.

"I thought I will never fight alongside with Morgen again.."

"I told you, I'm not Morgen..."

"I figured."I smiled.