𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖

Yami separated the black bull members into three groups, the other group is going to Heart Kingdom includes, Sayaka, Finral, Asta, and Noelle. The the other group are going to Diamond Kingdom to investigate about what is happening there were Nacht, Vanessa, Luck and Magna, then Grey, Gauche, Nero and Gordon are going to search about the devils curse which they've found out early that the Heart Kingdom has this large amount of curse.

𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎

Sayaka's POV:

We've been accompanied by one of the Spirit Guardian which is Gadjah. I've already been here before in Heart Kingdom to train, and study for myself. I did not expect that Mimosa have been here already.

"Have you get more stronger, Sayaka, Mimosa?" Gadjah asked.

"Hm." Sayaka smiled.

"Gadjah.."

"Yes?"

"I have this prediction yesterday..."

"What is that? Sayaka?"

"That... Your beloved queen must been cursed by Megicula, am I right?"

"Oi.."

Suddenly Gadjah attacked Sayaka. Then the others spread according to the plan. Meanwhile in Diamond Kingdom.

"I-I don't want to fight him.. Never." Luck was so scared.

"Sh.. maybe they'll hear you." Nacht said.

Everyone who are investigating in Diamond Kingdom were in a deep shock about what they saw, especially Vanessa, Magna and Luck.

"I knew it.." Sayaka pointed at Queen Lolopechika.

"You have the curse right?"

"Well, you're right." She answered.

"H-how do you know?!" Undine the water spirit asked.

"I have this special ability from my father which is deduction skills, my theory is if Gadjah bring us to the queen and see her, of course we wouldn't bother thinking that she has a curse. But, I knew you would attack me if I said something weird about the queen which was right. Not only that you're protecting the queen also from random strangers am I right?" Sayaka explained.

"You're so smart Sayaka-paiseu!" Asta said.

"Wait.. Sayaka, is there something bothering you?" The queens asked.

"I.. I'm fine."

Suddenly a black portal pulling Sayaka from the ground.

"SAYAKA SENPAI!!" Noelle shouted.

"I recognized this ki.. Sayaka it's--"

"Nacht.. He needs me.. you handle here, excuse me."

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴜʟʟs ʙᴀsᴇ

"Hey Nacht.."

"Sayaka.. I thought we're friends.."

"What did you know?"

"You're.."

"What?"

"You're their mother.."

"WHAT?!!"

"They told me to bring you back here to calm them down.."

"Oh.. It's at least I can do to help you, Nacht."

"Thank you.."

The other black bull members who were terrified after what they saw ran towards Sayaka and hugged her as if she's their mother.