☁𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕦 & 𝕃𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕒☁

𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒖Japanese: ミクRomaji: MikuStatus: AliveSpecies: HumanGender: femaleMagic Attribute: Water Anti-magicAge: 12          25 (When the war started)        Birthday: July 15Blood Type: O

𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒖
Japanese: ミク
Romaji: Miku
Status: Alive
Species: Human
Gender: female
Magic Attribute: Water Anti-magic
Age: 12
          25 (When the war started)        
Birthday: July 15
Blood Type: O

Likes: Family, Food, Friends, teasing Zora

dislikes: Waking up early in the morning

Description: Her future parents are Asta and Noelle. She is the most energetic kid in Clover Kingdom, she almost believe that everything will be alright even though it was clearly not. She never met Zora in the future, so she had fun meeting with Zora in her mother's past hoping that back in the future they would met again.

She loves to eat food, she is always an airhead sometimes. Her hair was inspired by her mother Noelle and she got Asta's eyes.

She is also known as the energetic kid who cheers everyone up.

One Embarrassing thing: She sneeze right in front of Zora, why not? she felt embarrassed at that time.

𝑳𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒂 𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏Japanese: レオナバーミリオンRomaji: ReonabāmirionStatus: AliveSpecies: HumanGender: femaleMagic Attribute: Fire MagicAge: 16Birthday: July 27Blood Type: O

𝑳𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒂 𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏

Japanese: レオナバーミリオン
Romaji: Reonabāmirion
Status: Alive
Species: Human
Gender: female
Magic Attribute: Fire Magic
Age: 16
Birthday: July 27
Blood Type: O

Likes: Training, Food and Family.

dislikes: Someone who dares to lie to her.

Description: She is the future daughter of Leopold Vermillion. She is the most disciplined child, but she's obsessed of training, especially with her aunt Mereleona Vermillion. She hates Miku when she tries to distract her with her training.

She never wanted Miku as her rival but her father insisted to because she's Asta's son.

One Embarrassing thing: None. (she would rather not tell it)

𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦.. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑒, 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑠. 𝐶𝑢𝑧... 𝐼'𝑚 𝑙𝑎𝑧𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠. ( '・・)ノ(._.')