(Name) set the sponge cake on the tabletop , and Gaara plopped the cheesecake mix on the red velvet cake . She took another cake and placed it on the cheesecake mix . 
When they were finally done with layering the cake , it had three layers of red velvet sponge cake and three layers of vanilla cheesecake.

" Now is the time to put the icing ! " Gaara cheered. (Name) scooped the Ermine icing and spread it onto the cake.

" And chocolate ! " (Name) snickered as she took the hot pot of melted chocolate from the double boil.
" Wait . Let me do it ," Gaara voiced as he took the hot bowl from (Name)'s hands.

Gaara let the chocolate slide from the wooden spatula , forming thread-like patterns.

" Hey .. Can we eat this now ?" he questioned , drool dripping from his mouth.
" No . Your birthday is tomorrow , and you can only eat it tomorrow ," (Name) huffed. " Go take a shower and take a nap Gaara . You must be tired ," she spoke , wiping off some Ermine icing that splattered on Gaara's pale face.

​Gaara let out a sigh as he left the kitchen , which was spotless , thanks to (Name)'s dictator-like instructions.

(Name) popped the cake into the fridge and left for her room.

She locked the door behind her , and tears began to flow.
Guilt ran through her being - she felt as if she was betraying Gaara's love.
Part of her truly loved Gaara , but another part of her was unsure.
" I'm sorry Gaara .. I'm so sorry .." (Name) murmured.

[Time Skip]

Gaara's POV

I stepped out of the bathroom , water dripping from my hair. My eyes trailed towards the stuff (Name) and I bought earlier.

I took the lime green mochi plush pillow and held it in my hands . I breathed into it , and if smelled fragrant - like sweet peas.

Content filled my heart . It felt wonderful to have someone to love . I glanced towards the clock , which read 8:21 pm.

To think of it , (Name) and I did not even had lunch. I set the pillow on my bed and headed towards (Name)'s room.

I approached the door ,which was unlocked . " (Name) ?" I called out as I entered her room.

My eyes ran wildly , searching for (Name) . They stopped abruptly at the figure on the bed , fast asleep.

" (Name) ?" I murmured softly as I walked towards the bed . Her (h/c) hair was damp and she had changed into a plain white night gown.

Her eyes were shut , but they were a bit puffy . I gently shook (Name)'s shoulders in order to wake her up . It would be bad and unhealthy to go to sleep without eating for hours.

" Hmm ?" (Name) grumbled as she blinked her eyes open . I smiled at her , caressing her hair .

" Wake up . You haven't ate since morning . You'll get a stomach ache if you go on without food any longer ," I soothed.

" Eh .. I'm fine .." she yawned in an adorable manner . " I thought I'm supposed to take care of you ," .

" Well .. I'm your lover , so .. It's kind of my responsibility ," I responded. (Name) giggled softly as she got up on her feet.

" It's still raining .." she commented . "Yeah ..I hope everyone else is safe ," I spoke.

" Yeah .. Let me cook up something for you ," (Name) smiled as she held my hand. " I say not  . Usually you cook for me , but tonight , you will taste my cooking !" I spoke in spirits as high as Mount Everest.

" Sounds good ," she responded. " Let's go !" I voiced . (Name) did not reply though . She seemed to be in a daze , and her face grew red , but it was not a blush . 

" Do you have a fever , (Name) ?" I questioned , placing my hand on her forehead . It was burning hot. 

" I'm not sure ," she replied weakly. I took her in my arms and set her on her bed . I swiftly pulled the duvet and tucked her in .
(Name) was shivering and she occasionally tugged onto my shirt . 

Her eyes were open slightly , and she looked at me through those slits. " Stay here (Name) . I'll go get some Paracetamol pills ," I spoke softly.

I took the First Aid Kit and rummaged through it . I grabbed two pills and sprinted towards (Name). " Here . You can swallow it dry , right ?" I said as I gently patted (Name)'s unhurt cheek to keep her awake. 

She nodded weakly as she attempted to take the pills from my hand. I shook my head as I gently slipped the pills into her mouth . 

" I'll go get some food to keep you warm , okay ?" I smiled as I caressed (Name)'s red face.

After I left the room , I gasped in horror on what I just said . No .. I can't cook !

I walked to the kitchen , which was spotless and shining. I guess that (Name) is quite the clean freak.

My eyes trailed towards a basket of instant ramen. A smirk formed on my face . 

[Time Skip]

" (Name) ? Wake up . I cooked up something for you ," I voiced , excitement present in my voice.

" Oh .. Did you cook instant ramen ? " (Name) spoke as she blinked her eyes. " Eh ? How did you know ?" I asked out of curiosity and shock.

" You were yelling ' I'm the king of cooking instant ramen ! ' at the kitchen . Naturally I figured that you were cooking instant ramen .." she murmured.

I let out an embarrassed laugh . " Are you feeling alright ?" I questioned , caressing her hand.

" Better ," she responded. " Now eat up ," I said as I handed her the huge ramen bowl.

" What about you ?" she asked , concern lacing her voice. " I'll be fine ," I said as I smiled at her.

" Here ," (Name) spoke as she shoved a piece of narutomaki fishcake in front of me . I smiled as I bit into the fishcake.

(Name) ate some of the noodles , and a pleased look formed on her face. 

" It's delicious for a beginner ," she complimented. I slid into (Name)'s bed and under her duvet.

" Dinner in bed is splendid , isn't it ?" I snickered as I pecked her cheek gently.

" Hmm .. It's decent ," (Name) responded , pondering for a while . I let out a chuckle as I pulled (Name) into an embrace.

" Gaara ! The ramen will spill !" (Name) burst . I grabbed the bowl and set it on the nightstand. " Are you still hungry ?" I questioned. " Not really ," (Name) murmured.

" I think it's time to turn off the lights ," I spoke sneakily . " Coincidentally , I happen to think the same ," (Name) giggled.