He made his way towards the shelves and took out a pot , a kettle and a wok.

" (Name) ! Is this a cake pan ?" he spoke innocently as he held up a kettle .

(Name) whipped her head towards Gaara , and opened her mouth to retort , but the innocent look on Gaara's face made her words stop abruptly.

" No . That's the kettle . This is the cake pan ," she voiced gently as she retrieved three clean , shiny cake pans from the shelf.

" Layer them with butter and sift cocoa powder onto it ," (Name) repeated . 

Gaara went to the fridge , and took a jar of apricot marmalade. He grabbed a spoon and scooped the marmalade out . " Wait ! That's marmalade , not butter ! " (Name) bellowed from far away. She took the marmalade jar from Gaara's hands and replaced it with a butter dish.

" Oh .." Gaara murmured as he spread the butter on the cake pans . The butter looked like cheese to Gaara , the colour light yellow and it also had a nice cheese-like texture.
He cut up a small portion of the butter and popped it into his mouth.
" Ugh ! What is this ?! Frozen oil ?! " Gaara burst as he tried to get rid of the greasy substance in his mouth.

(Name) stared from afar , giggling slightly . Gaara sprinted towards the sink and opened the tap on . He cupped an amount of water into his hands and gurgled. " I'm never eating butter on itself again," Gaara commented.

He headed towards the spice and herbs shelf , and took a jar of cumin powder .

" No one makes cakes using cumin powder Gaara ," (Name) smirked , handing him a metal box of Van Houten's cocoa powder. " And only use one tablespoon for every pan ,".

Gaara nodded and did as told . Meanwhile , (Name) went through the fridge , taking desired ingredients.

She took out a butter dish and left it out , to let it become room temperature.
(Name) also took a carton of milk and a carton of buttermilk.

" Gaara ! When you're done with the cake pans , can you help me make some Ermine icing ?" she voiced.

" What is Ermine icing ?" Gaara questioned. " The icing for the red velvet cake . And add some cream cheese too ! " (Name) bellowed.

" But I don't know how to make Ermine icing (Name) ," he replied with a sweatdrop. " I'll show you later ," .

(Name) took a bowl and dropped some butter and sugar into it . She proceeded to cream it and added two eggs separately from time to time. " You forgot the vanilla ," Gaara whispered from behind her , holding a bottle of vanilla extract in front of (Name)'s face while his arms slithered on her waist.

" Thanks ," (Name) spoke bluntly as she took the bottle of vanilla extract and poured it into the mixture . " Are you ignoring me , (Name) ?" Gaara questioned . " I'm busy Gaara .." she retorted lazily. (Name) added cocoa powder and some food colouring to the mixture , turning its colour bright red.

" Looks like my hair ," Gaara commented sassily . 

[Time Skip]

" (Name) ! The cake's done ! " Gaara called out to his nurse after peeking into the oven . " Really ? How do you know that ?" (Name) questioned , raising her eyebrow .

" Um.. I peeked into the oven ," Gaara murmured , crossing his fingers together bashfully . " I told you not to do so . What if your face got burnt ? " she sighed.

" Never mind that . Look ! I finally managed to make this Ermine icing ! " Gaara grinned as he showed off a bowl of perfect , fluffy Ermine icing.

" Nice going ! " (Name) congratulated , giving a thumbs up . " Now go get the cheesecake mix in the fridge !" she said as she quickly melted some milk chocolate on a double boiler.