"I appreciate the effort. I really do. But it's time for me and Saint to be grown-ups and fix all this mess together. It's been a long time, and I really have no energy left to fight anyone. Please understand me." Perth sat on the window seat in his room.

Perth checked if the phone call was still on when Yacht didn't reply for a couple of minutes.

"So you and Saint are trying it out?" Yacht said with a hint of anger in his voice. Perth understood why he was like that, because if Perth didn't know the situation he would feel the same for his friend.

"I can't talk to you about this. Not yet. Because I don't know myself how things are going to go. Later, when and if things get fixed I'll explain everything to you guys. You deserve it for baring with me and for being there for me. It's just... I can't talk to you about this yet. I only ask for you to trust me on this. That's all I ask." The boy picked a thread on his blouse, his legs crossed under his bum.

The lad sighed in surrender, "Okay, I'll try to talk to Plan too. I don't think he'll be as understanding as I'm being."

Yacht laughed shaking his head fondly. He really had the best of friends, being there for him when he needed them, "I'll talk to him too. Just please for the love of God, don't take matters on your hands again."

"Why?" Yacht asked worried, "Did Saint do something to you when Mean told him?"

"No, no." Perth rushed, "Actually he acted way differently about it than I expected him to. No need to worry."

"I'm glad. I got worried there for a minute. I was ready to strangle Plan for getting me in this mess too." The lad chuckled.

Perth laughed too, and for a few seconds, neither of them spoke.

"By the way," Yacht said again, "I had a reason for calling you."

"Oh, okay. Tell me."

"Mean's birthday is in the last week of August, so Plan called me to help him organise something."

"Oh," Perth smiled, sitting up more properly, "Tell me. How can I help?"

"Well, he wanted to do a party on a yacht. You know just gather a few of our close friends. I'll provide with music, obviously. The problem is we don't actually know anyone who can help us with the yacht."

"I understand. So you want me to help you find someone." Perth pursed his lips trying to remember if he or his father knew anyone who could help.

"Yes. I really hope you could help us. Plan is so excited and I can't wait too." Yacht spoke excitedly, probably biting his nails.

"I'll look in my contacts or I'll ask my dad. Saint might know someone too. I'll deal with that. Don't worry."

"Thanks, man, I knew I could count on you."

"Don't mention it. I hope it all works out. Mean deserves it." Perth smiled even though he knew Yacht couldn't see him. He truly believed Mean deserved it. At first, when the lawyer had approached him after being rude towards Perth, the boy couldn't dare to trust him.

As the time went on, when Mean apologized Perth knew that he meant it. The puppy-eyed man had proved time after time that he could be trusted, being such a good friend to Perth. He in some kind of way turned his back to Saint when he knew more about Perth, backing Perth up all the times that he needed Mean.

"Thanks again," Yacht brought Plan back from his thoughts, "I have to go now, but we will speak again very soon. Bye, bud."

"Bye." Perth hung up.

He tossed his phone on his bed and sighed. Of course he would help Plan for Mean's birthday. Even though the painter had created a bit of tension between him and Saint, Perth knew he had good intentions somehow.