Ship

Sayiha's POV :

I went to mall and bought some necessary stuffs for us. So after arriving hotel, I approach towards living room carrying a huge bag.

My eyes meet with Rudra's as he's heading  towards main gate,maybe he wants to go out.

But my brain couldn't control my movements after our eyes met so I lost my balance slipping my legs.

"Sayiha watch out", Rudra exclaims rushing towards me he quickly catches me and saves me from falling.

Wait.

Is he going to let me fall on the ground after catching?

Like that day?

😑

"You have to be more careful while walking. And why you carrying  such a huge bag alone. You could have asked us for help!", he scolds softly

I don't reply. I'm lost in his eyes once again.

My ears just received an electric shock when  he spoke.

Now he's also staring at me.

" Look how they locked their eyes  into each other "

" Love is in the Air aha"

"Shoud I play a romantic melody now??"

"Wait!! We ain't shooting for drama now"

I can hear our friends  teasing us. I don't know who is telling what.

I don't even care if they tease rn.

"Hello!! Are you going to stay in this position ignoring us???",asks Reina

We break  our  eye contact.

"Let them be. Why are you disturbing them?", asks Maheer.

"Okay you stay here in this position. We'll go back to our country leaving you here.", ensures  Anna.

"Wait wait! Let me capture a photo of their lovely scene. Can you please repeat that scene again ?? ", teases Reina.

I'll send Reina to jail one day.

For her  shipping  business.

"Reina, I'll beat you to death. Why are you capturing our photo", asks Rudy.

"Yes we will capture and make your love scenes viral", threatens Anna.

"Chill sis. Already they are the leads of a drama. Whole world is gonna see that  after a few days.", D.O says.

"I wonder when they will shoot for kissing scene", Says Maheer in dreamy eyes.

"This is not any porn film. Why are you still so excited?", taunts Reina.

"Shut up. Bitch. I have never seen a useless person like you before", says Maheer to Reina

"Useless?? Why??", I ask this time.

"I told Reina to lock you and Rudy in the same room yesterday. But this dumb locked herself in that room", Maheer says rolling eyes.

"You f*ckboy. I accidentally locked myself. Thank me that I didn't lock you in that haunted room. I should have done that",  Reina fights back.

"No need to lock Sayiha and  Rudy in the same room at night. What if they do haram stuffs!!", asks Anna looking at me  and Rudra suspiciously.

"What if she gets pregnant??", asks D.o this time. "Thank God you didn't lock them Reina" he adds.

"D.O keeps talking vulgar shits all the time", Anna says narrowing her eyes.

"Sayiha is gonna blust now out of anger!!The way all of us are shipping and teasing them", says Reina.

"Anger??? Look at her face. she has become a red tomato. She's happy and blushing hard", says Maheer.

"Maheer you are Anna and D.O shipper why are you shipping me with Rudra all of a sudden??", I ask in sobbing tone.

"WHATTTTT!! D. O WITH ANNA!! Their relation is like Mother and son!", exclaims Reina.

"Oho Reina. Don't act innocent.You ship me and Anna. I know it all", says D.O

   These good days will soon slip by.

Within a few days we became a squad.

I'm really happy here and enjoying a lot with them.

I don't wanna go back to the pavilion.