46. I'll Pick You Up From Work

Start from the beginning

"She... how long has she been gone? I... I'm gonna go and find her." Jennie's shaken voice was mixed with crying sounds and fear.

Jisoo almost didn't stop at the red light in front. her heart had long been anxious, but she didn't forget to comfort Jennie, "Don't be anxious, I already sent the company's drivers and security guards to search her along the road. You just stay in the studio, I'll send her there if I found her. Don't run around, Lisa is looking for you."

"Okay." Jennie took a deep breath, "Oppa, send people to search along the road to home too, there's a possibility that Lisa would go home."

"No, she said that she wanted to find you, so she must be searching for you right now." Lisa's dedication, no one knew better than her family.

"Then... then you follow the map to search, Lisa remembers the map, so she must be following the map to come to my place."

"I know." Jisoo hung up the phone, put up her phone navigation and began to move slowly along the road at the speed of 20 kilometers per hour.

"Jennie, what happened?" Rosie just got back from the advertising company, while holding a bunch of posters, she saw Jennie standing at the door with red eyes.

"Rosie, Lisa, Lisa is gone." Seeing Rosie, the tears that Jennie had been enduring all this time, suddenly flowed down like a rainfall.

"What?!" Rosie was shocked directly on the spot.

"Jisoo just called and said that Lisa went out the company alone without bringing her phone and wallet, she said that she wanted to come here to pick me up from work." Jennie was frightened out of her wits, "You say, will Lisa meet with an accident on such a long road?"

"Don't cry now, you..." Rosie was also in a mess, she anxiously turned and called Sana. Waiting until Sana ran over, she threw away the posters she held in her hands to hug Jennie and consoled her, "It's okay, don't make yourself scared. Lisa has scholar syndrome ah, her IQ is higher than most people, she can remember anything once she sees it, so of course she also remembers the way to come to our place, she will certainly not lose her way. Perhaps, she will even come by herself here not long from now."

"There are nearly 20 km from M Group to our place, there are so many intersections olong the road, and there are a lot of strangers too, also, so many cars and bikes..." With every road condition she stated, Jennie's face got more and more pale, "Lisa doesn't like talking, she also doesn't like hearing what other people say, I don't even know if she's able to look at the traffic light, she..."

"Jennie, Jennie, Jennie!" Rosie nervously pushed down on Jennie's shoulders, almost yelling out her throat, "Calm down a bit."

"Rosie, I'm afraid." A sense of helplessness filled Jennie's voice.

"Didn't Lisa want to pick you up from work? Then you have to wait for her here. she loves you that much, of course she can walk until here, believe in her." Rosie tried her best to comfort her friend, but she herself knew that for an autistic person, walking through the complex 20 km long road by herself, there would surely be a lot of worrying problems.

"That's right, Jennie Unnie, our public order is really good, there won't be any problem with your husband." Sana who heard them silently on the side also followed and consoled her.

"Sana, don't you have an electric car? Ride your car and follow the M Group's path to help with their search. I'll send Lisa's photo to your phone, if you have any news, immediately give me a call." Rosie couldn't be rest assured with how Jennie looked right now, so she only can let Sana go and search.