51. Jennie Likes Me

Start from the beginning

"The value isn't important, it's the intentions that is the critical purpose, do you understand?"

"Understood, understood, why are you always nagging me ah, is it your menopause?"

"If it was my menopause, I wouldn't nag you to death."

"Ok, ok, ok, I won't talk back when the time comes, I understand."

If... if I can wait. Jennie thinks shes going to die before she listen to her mom nag on her while she's on menopause!

Jennie was distracted, and the potatoes in her hands were peeled off in large sections.

"Aigoo, I let you peel and now these potatoes are half their original size. Go out and play with Lisa."

Jennie was pushed out of the kitchen by her mother, but instead of looking for Lisa in the study, she returned to her room. She sat at the desk, leaning her chin against the desk. Her whole person seemed paralyzed and boneless, staring blankly at the scenery outside the window.

It's been almost three months, time flies by so fast. The leaves in the yard were beginning to fall.

In fact, a lot of things happened in these past three months. After graduating, getting married, and opening a studio, Jennie thought that her three months were more fulfilling than her previous 20 years. But why did she always feel empty? Maybe it was because she didn't have any more time to waste.

Every time she goes home, Jennie's mood will be complicated, because every time she sees her parents, she will be reminded about how little time she has left. This feeling is much better when she's together with Lisa, and even to the point where Jennie forgets about her genetic disease. Jennie knows that she feels this way because she changed Lisa's fate of being burned, but ultimately, she couldn't change her parent's ending.

As for Lisa, even if she loses her, she still has her family. In the previous life, she spent four years without her company.

"Jennie~~" Lisa's voice suddenly sounded behind her.

Jennie turned around and smiled subconsciously the moment she saw Lisa. Yes, Lisa in this life will definitely be better.

Seeing Jennie's smile, Lisa sighed with relief. It's gone, the oppressive atmosphere that had shrouded Jennie just now, was gone.

"Did my dad drag you to solve Olympiad math problems again?"

Since he discovered that Lisa likes to use the simplest formula when solving Olympiad math problems, Father Kim liked to drag Lisa to solve problems. He wished Lisa could solve all the new Olympic math problems every year. In this way, he will be more knowledgeable when giving lectures to students; even students who doesn't have a good foundation.

”Em.” Lisa nodded.

"My dad is so annoying. Next time, don't pay any attention to him so that you won't have to solve problems for her all day."

"Not annoying."

In fact, Lisa actually likes to solve problems because every time she solves a problem, she recalls the days when she helped Jennie study math. In the four years when Jennie went to university, she often reviewed math with her in her study.

Lisa walked over, looked out the window in front of Jennie, and saw her own courtyard.

"After lunch in a while, let's go and see."

Although Lisa never said it, Jennie knew that Lisa missed Grandma Manoban. So, every time she came here, she and Lisa will go next door to have a look. Sometimes, they take one or two books, sometimes they don't take anything and just walk around the yard.