48. I've Already Liked Her From A Long Time Ago

Comenzar desde el principio

"Irene, you didn't see how Jennie was so anxious when she found out that Lisa was lost." Rosie was worried, "I can see it myself, even if Lisa performs well, but he's still not an ordinary person after all. she has autism, she can't integrate into the society. If hes' normal, then when she went out alone, how come she can make Jennie anxious like that? The future is still long, how can she survive like that?"

"Why? Do you still want to persuade her to divorce?" Irene asked.

"I don't dare." Rosie sighed, "Jennie looked like she had lost her soul already just because she can't find Lisa, how can I dare to persuade her to divorce?"

"That's why, let's not say anything, Jennie needs not our concerns, she needs our support." Irene said.

Support? Rosie recovered her thought, put the tools in her hand back, and found a chair next to Jennie, discussing the future arrangement of the studio with her.

"I plan to start customizing shoes next week, do you think our set price of a pair of customized leather shoes appropriate?"

"It depends on the leather used by the customer." Jennie replied.

"I think so too, I only plan to keep two or three high-quality leathers. Customized shoes ah, if the price is too cheap, we not only won't earn any money, but also wasting time and energy. So it's better to use the best one, we can set the price a bit higher then."

"Agree." Jennie thought that Rosie was right.

"And so, I plan to set the price of a pair of shoes at... 5 millions won ."

"5 millions?" Jennie was shocked as she looked at Rosie.

"Of course, this is just the price in this early stage. When our brand starts shooting, we can adjust the price again."

"No, I mean... are you sure someone will come to customize shoes with us for 5 millions won a pair?" Jennie asked without much confidence.

"Why not? The middle class this year is most willing to spend money, although those local tyrants won't take a plane to customize their shoes in Italy, but they're still willing to churn out 5-7 millions won." Rosie said, "Furthermore, it doesn't matter if no one take any order, we're not relying on this to make money."

"Okay, so you see that our casual shoes sold well this time, and now you're floating in the air?"

"I don't care, anyway, the price is set, I think we're worth that price."

"Alright, alright, will hear you then." when Jennie saw Rosie insisting, she couldn't care less about it, anyway, she didn't open this studio to make money ah.

"That..." Rosie stammered, still wanted to talk about something, but can't find the right words to say.

"Want to ask my and Lisa's matter?" Jennie lost her smile, and since Rosie came in and started to talk to her, she already guessed Rosie's intention. Her appearance yesterday must have had scared Rosie.

"Is it that visible?"

"You only lack someone to write it on your face." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Since it's that visible, then, you say it ah." Rosie's face was full of gossip.

"What do you want to hear?"

"Your... love for Lisa, is it true?" Rosie asked directly.

“Em.” Jennie smiled and conceded readily.

"So it's really..." Rosie's face showed that she guessed right, "I knew it, when I look at your wretched appearance yesterday, I already knew that you're in love with Lisa, and it's not just an ordinary love. But, what's strange to me is, how can your feeling developed this deep in only two month's time?"

Rosie still remembered the day when Jennie said that she wanted to get married, she clearly didn't see any bit of love from Jennie's face. If one have to say that she had this kind of feeling, then it can only be regarded as a simple liking. Even for a time, Rosie suspected that Jennie was only overwhelmed by her maternal love that her brain was fried before agreeing to marry Lisa.

"Rosie, I think... I have liked Lisa from a long time ago, it's just that I didn't realize it myself." Jennie replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Lisa is two years older than me. When I was five years old, she moved next door. Our area was full of old teachers, there were very few children of the same age as me, furthermore, Lisa is so good-looking, so I like running to her house." Jennie recalled, "Kindergarten, elementary school, junior high school, high school, every weekend, every summer vacation, I'd always go to find Lisa. I didn't know she had autism at first, and I was angry everyday because she'd often ignore me. That time, Grandma Manoban told me..."

"She said, 'your Lisa Oppa is particularly introverted so she doesn't like talking. But she doesn't run away from you, that means she likes you, you should never be angry with her.' Then, Grandma Manoban gave me a lot of snacks to eat, I was immediately coaxed because of these snacks ah, believing what Grandma Manoban said." Remembering until here, Jennie couldn't help but laughed a little.

"Later, when I knew that Lisa had autism, she had already been able to talk with me. She'd ignore others, but she'd never ignore me. I'm not good at math, she taught me over and over, sometimes, when I turned around for five minutes, I'd already forgot about the topic that she just taught me, but she would still tirelessly teach me. When I was in junior high, my English wasn't good, so she accompanied me to remember vocabulary. When I was in high school, I chose to study liberal arts, but I honestly just can't remember history, so she remembered everything and read them to me every day."

"She actually doesn't like to talk, but because I told her that I might be able to remember if she read it to me from time to time, later she kept on reading those English vocabularies, historical times or whatever for me."

"These things, I haven't heard it from you before." Rosie was astonished.

Jennie pinched a strand of hair that fell down and smiled bitterly, "Because...I also haven't remember it for a long time, I... left Lisa in high school."

"Didn't you always ask me before, why do I always look down on those many people who chased after me?" Jennie smiled, "Maybe because, in my heart, there's already no one who can be as good to me as Lisa."

How can I bear to lose such a good person?