48. I've Already Liked Her From A Long Time Ago

Start from the beginning

"Go away." Jisoo brushed the person away.

"G- general manager, see you!" Eun Woo walked out in a dazed expression.

Closing the door of the General Manager's office, Eun Woo stood at the door, thinking that he just worked overtime yesterday and even worked until really late at night, so he felt that he must be dreaming or something right now. Why, when they made such a big mistake, the General Manager not only didn't punish them, but also reward them? How about he go back to ask once more, no, he can't, he doesn't have the courage.

"What are you standing silly for?" Mina saw Eun Woo standing at the door with a stupid look, thus she knocked on his shoulder with the document in her hand.

"No... why do I feel that this is unreal ah?" Eun Woo looked over for help, "assistant Mina, is General Manager really agreed to postpone, and moreover, for three whole weeks?"

"Look at your stupid face." Mina sneered, "How could our General Manager not give when Second young master personally asked for more time?"

"That's true! It all makes sense now!"

"You can move Second young master, you're also quite capable." Mina sincerely admired, for in the three plus years Second young master has been working in the company, she's not willing to go downstairs for a meal, let alone a meeting.

"Hehe... hehehe..." The happiness came too suddenly as Eun Woo rubbed his greasy head and left with a foolish grin.

He can't wait to run back to the R&D department to share this great news to everyone, but once he entered, he covered her nose and retreated.

Sh*t, it really stunk to high heavens, how come I didn't find out before?

Rosie encountered a traffic jam when she came to work so she arrived a little later than usual. When she entered the studio, she found that Jennie's work space was empty. She immediately frowned and asked the two employee in the studio, "Has Jennie came in?"

"She has come, in the workshop." Sana pointed to the back.

"How is her mood?"

"Really good, she even brought us snacks." Bam raised the spicy stick in his hand.

"She recovered so fast?" Rosie raised her eyebrows in surprise, and then patted away Bam's hand that was covered in spicy oil, "Eating spicy strips early in the morning, wipe the keyboard clean."

"O-oh." Bam realized that he was too arrogant, so he hurriedly took wet tissues to start cleaning.

Rosie dropped her bag and went directly to the workshop, Jennie was drawing a design on the leather shoes.

"Lisa's shoes?" Customizing leather shoes in the studio hasn't been officially launched, so the shoes tha Jennie currently made can only be Lisa's.

"That's right." Jennie nodded and smiled.

"The left and right feet are half a number apart." Rosie glanced at the sole prepared by Jennie.

"Right, Lisa's left foot is half a number larger than her right."

"Let me help you." Rosie took out the tools, wanting to help Jennie.

"There's no need, I want to personally make this pair of shoes by myself." She promised Lisa that these shoes will be made by her own hands.

Rosie looked at Jennie, Jennie's expression was very focused, talking and laughing with her as if nothing had happened, she can't tell the difference with the normal Jennie when she looked at her. However, the more she's like this, the more worried Rosie was. Suddenly she remembered when she chatted with Irene yesterday night.