Their New Pet pt. 3

Start from the beginning

You pried her hand from your throat and shoved her away, leaping from your bed and pinning her to the floor, glaring down at her. Before you could say or do anything, you were being pulled off of her by Daniela and Cassandra, Bela helping the maiden to her feet and ordering her to leave the room. Once she was gone, the vampires released you and you climbed into bed, glaring at the comforter.

"What the hell was that?!" They yelled in unison, making you flinch visibly.

You didn't answer -- you refused to. If you spoke to them now, your emotions would get the better of you and you'd actually believe what the maid said. When Bela made you look at them, your heart shattered. They looked disappointed and angry, causing you to slink away from them and pull your knees to your chest.

"Fine, we'll just ask her." Daniela grumbled and your heart dropped, your head snapping up.

"NO!" Your outburst shocked them but they didn't yell at you to not yell at them so you took a deep breath and told them what happened. As you spoke, rouge tears slid down your cheeks, your gaze dropping once you noticed how angry they were getting.

Buzzing filled your ears once you stopped talking before it started fading away, signaling that they were gone. Your gaze slowly lifted, revealing Daniela still in the room despite her anger. When you went to ask her why she didn't leave, she crawled into your lap and hugged you close to her. You immediately wrapped your arms around her, burying your face against the side of her neck.

"None of what she said is true," Daniela whispered, planting soft kisses on any exposed flesh she could find. "I promise—."