"Jimin focus." Namjoon reprimands.

"Fine, fine. Dirty Suds, Tree moss is approaching at four o'clock." The elevator dings and I assume Tree Moss gets on. The elevator dings and continues up.

"Alright, Death is cutting the elevator camera in three, two, one." Jimin snaps. Immediately Jellybean and I hop out of the trash cans.

"Alright Patricia," Jimin starts, "Let Jelly Bean go first and follow his lead."

"Got it Jimin," I respond.

"As for Dirty Suds and Tree Moss, listen to Juniper's instructions."

"Alright guys," Namjoon says, "When the elevator opens go left to the staff lounge. Lock the door and begin to speak. Make sure your hair is covered by your hats and your mustaches are in place." Taehyung reaches up and twirls his finger around his handlebar mustache.

"I might actually try to grow one of these." He whispers. I slap his hand and glare at him.

"Focus." I sneer. He puts up his hands in defeat.

"Patricia and Jelly beans," Namjoon continues. "Go to the right. You'll be meeting Dewdrop to infiltrate the bastard's secretary's office. We're pretty sure he has records of your assault in his drawers. Since it says in his contract he must write down 'every little thing. Not leaving out even the most minuscule detail.'" I widen my eyes.

That's sick as hell.

"Elevator is opening, continue the mission." We split in the hallway. Jungkook and Taehyung are going to the staff lounge and we are heading towards Eunjung.

Hoseok drops to the ground. I reach out thinking he fell, but he's crouching. He then rolls on the ground to hide behind the door.

"Jelly bean, what the hell are you doing," I whisper shout at him.

"Getting into my role." He peaks from behind the door. I continue to walk forward, shoulders and head up high. Hoseok rolls in front of me. I lift my foot up to kick him, but then I lower it again.

"Jelly beans, I will turn you into Jelly when we get back if you don't stop playing around.

____________________________________________________________

Something sweet will do the trick.

I think as I am walking to the convenience store at 1 am. I couldn't sleep because tomorrow is the day of my second trial. So, I decided a late-night snack will put me to sleep in no time.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be the last time I have to see that man.

I turn the corner at the end of a street and feel a dark presence lingering near me. It is as if I am being watched. I shake my head in disapproval.

It is probably nothing.

I reach the convenience store and grab a Japanese fruit sandwich and vanilla almond milk. I pay and before I exit the store I hear the sky roar. Moments after I start to walk to my apartment, it starts to rain.

Shit.

I speed up and I feel something speed up behind me as well.

That is odd.

I walk faster and feel someone tightly grip the wrist of my free hand. I turn around and see someone's back towards me.

"I have already taken a picture of you. If you know what is good for you, you will leave and never come near her."

So someone was following me.

The man says to another figure who retreats from the scene. The man turns to me with his angelic smile, holding his umbrella over the both of us. "Are you okay, Y/N?"