"This is her?" She quirked an eyebrow.

Molly nodded and pushed me forward. "Fix her, Holly, please."

I gaped at Molly as she forced me into Holly's grasp. She took me by the shoulders and lead me towards a back room. I turned to look at Molly with a frightful glance, but she just raised her thumbs at me before going to sit by the TV.

We walked through a net curtain and into the small hallway. Holly opened a door to my left and turned on the light. It was a shower room?

"Get washed. You are dirty." Holly tutted before pushing me inside and closing the door.

I stood for a moment, blinking in surprise. Looking around the room, I found towels in a cupboard and robes hung on some hooks.

I was starting to think this wasn't an ordinary hair cut.

Molly will pay for this.

I shakily talked myself into it before stripping off my clothes and climbing into the shower cubicle. It was easy to use, thankfully, and I stepped into the warm water.

I showered quickly, using the products that were sitting on a shelf. They smelt like strawberries and I could feel my hair getting softer already.

Once I was done, I towel-dried my hair and wrapped myself in the white robe. I put on a pair of slippers I found in the towel cupboard and deemed myself done. I could feel my nerves growing, my head feeling fuzzy, but I forced myself out of the room before it ended in a panic attack.

I found Holly standing by a large black chair, setting up an array of products. She heard me coming and turned from her work to smile at me.

"Come sit, we'll start with your hair. Do you know what you want?" She asked.

I sat down in the leather chair as she draped a black cloak around me. I'd never had my hair cut before, so I wondered why I had a backwards cape. Was it a straight-jacket? I couldn't move my arms to touch anything.

"She doesn't know. Do your magic," Molly chirped from the seating area.

Holly hummed an okay and tackled the knots in my hair. "You have a lot of unhealthy hair here. What did you wash this with before? It is so dry and broken."

I frowned deeply, my reflection copying. "I h-had little access t-to different soaps in my old pack."

She paused her comb and gave me a sympathetic smile. "Okay."

I was glad she left it at that because I didn't want to talk to this stranger about my life. Her hands on my hair were soothing, and I almost died when I saw how much she intended to cut. She had tied a hair tie to my hair at both sides, and I winced when she cut at least ten inches off.

Holly spent the next hour cutting and styling my hair. I had kept my eyes on her the entire time, only turning to glance at Molly occasionally when she spoke. The conversation was simple until it got to the mate part.

"Do you have a mate, Nova?" Holly wondered as she put some kind of oil in my hair.

I eyed the short length. It reached just above my breast and my head felt so much lighter and cold. But there were neat layers of hair all around, their edges tidied neatly in one row, not like the many random lengths I had previously.

Molly must've seen the doe eyes I was sending her because she spoke for me. "She does, but she won't give me the details."

Holly's gaze turned to my face in wonder. I felt like she could stare into my soul. Her hands sat on my shoulders as she scrutinised me.