"Just her spellcaster book," Mark said as he put it on the table beside my bed. I stared at it and could sense the magic wafting off it. It was a powerful object and not one to mess with. "Nothing about who she really is or why she was here,"

"She's the Warlock's daughter, and she was here to kill me, spy on me and wait for me to..."

"To what?" Mark asked. I looked at Tomas, and he gave one curt nod at me. The only people here were the Doctor, Mark, Tomas and myself. 

"To get me pregnant...I'm pregnant. The condoms that you gave us had holes in them." 

"Clara picked them up for me. She was off to the pharmacy in town, and I asked her to pick me up some stuff. I told her the condoms were for you two because you didn't want to get pregnant." 

"Well, she ensured that we would, and now we are,"

"And then she told her father, who decided to kill you,"

"Why help you get pregnant? Surely that's the opposite of what the Warlock wants."

"I agree, but maybe they did this to break my spirit again. When they killed me the last time I was pregnant, it almost broke me in two, and maybe they thought that they could ensure I wouldn't return. They planned to kill me, kidnap Tomas and keep him alive as long as possible. If I die, I can't return to this world whilst Tomas lives." I explained to the others in here. 

"Sounds sadistic," 

"He is," I said. "We need to fortify this place, and I need another spellcaster,"

"What?!"

"Clara put a wall around my magic, and I cannot use it until it is brought down." 

"You want to bring one of those people here?" Tomas asked disdainfully. 

"Yes, I need one. I cannot undo what she has done myself." 

"I know someone,"

"Who?" 

"A man I met years ago whilst travelling. We've stayed friends, but he might charge due to the supplies he'll need."

"That's fine, but get him here, please," Mark nodded as he turned to leave, but I called him back before he did. "Can I talk to Mark alone, please?" Tomas looked at me and got what I was going to do. He nodded to me as he turned, leading the Doctor away. 

"What did you want to talk to me about?" 

"I wanted to apologise," 

"What for?" 

"For suspecting you of poking holes in the condoms and for having you watched. I was suspicious of you, and I should have had more faith in you,"

"Selene, you used what information and evidence you had before you. I do not blame you."

"I would like to ask you one question, though," I said as I moved slightly to get more comfortable and winced as my side hurt. I groaned as I got comfortable, and Mark looked at me with concern and worry. 

"Sure," 

"Why were you avoiding me and acting so shifty? For a few days, you wouldn't look me in the eye, and you seemed to be up to something," Mark sighed at my question and again looked sheepish as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Ester is planning a bridal shower for you, and I am awful at secrets," Mark admitted. "Every time I would see you, I would remember the decorations and invites strewn across my living room and know that I was close to blurting it out, so I avoided you."