14

Start writing your story

3 months later...

"Babe, be quiet." Ciara said as she came up from in between Brooke's thighs.

"But-"

"No, shh." She smiled as moved up her body and pressed her lips against hers. She kissed alongside her neck. Brooke moaned when she felt Ciara's fingers slip inside. Ciara's mouth found it's way down her body as her fingers kept it's pace.

"Fuck Ci."

"Shh." She said as she used her free hand to cover her mouth. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door and Serena walked in.

"Oh my god mom!" Brooke yelled as she pulled the covers over her and ciara.

"Shit I'm sorry." Serena said as she quickly closed the door and left.

"Oh my god." Brooke said as Ciara started to laugh. "It's not funny." Brooke said, trying to hold back her own laugh.

"Then why are you laughing?" Ciara asked as she got up and grabbed Brooke's underwear off the floor. "Put your clothes on before she comes back." Ciara said as she threw underwear and sweats at Brooke.

"Thank you." Brooke said as she got out of bed and got dressed.

"You're welcome." Ciara said as she kissed her cheek before they got back in bed.

"I should probably start looking for my own place." Brooke sighed as she rested her head on Ciara's chest.

"You know you can always come stay with me." Ciara said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"I appreciate it but I can't Ci."

"Why not?"

"Baby you only have one bedroom and Kylie would have to sleep in the room with us and she really doesn't sleep through the night and I wouldn't want to put that on you."

"You think crying is gonna stop me from wanting you to move in with me? I don't care if Kylie cries the whole night. I'd still want both of you there with me. I love both of you but you already know that so what's going on?" Ciara asked as Brooke bit her bottom lip.

"It's just that...I don't want to get hurt again or Kylie to get hurt in the process. Baby I love you I do but I don't think I'm ready for us to live together yet." Brooke sighed.

"That's okay. We'll take that step when you're ready. As long as you know I would never hurt you or Kylie." Ciara said before there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Brooke said as Leo walked in.

"Hey mija I'm gonna take your mom to the hospital she's in labor." Leo said.

"Okay. Keep me updated. I'll stay here with Liv and Kylie." Brooke said as he nodded before leaving the room. Ciara and Brooke cuddled for a few minutes until Kylie started to cry from Olivia's room.

"I'll get her." Ciara as Brooke started to get up and she got out of bed. She walked into Olivia's room and found Olivia holding a crying Kylie.

"Kylie shh let's go back to sleep." Olivia said tiredly as she rubbed her back not knowing Ciara had walked in.

"Here Liv I got here you can go back to sleep." Ciara said as Olivia looked up at her.

"Are you sure?" Olivia yawned as she continued to try to get Kylie to calm down.

"Yeah it's fine. You get some sleep." Ciara said as she handed her Kylie and Olivia laid back down. "Come on Kylie let's go see mama." Ciara said as she wiped Kylie's tears away.