4

Serena sighed when she woke up and rubbed her eyes. Olivia had woken up a few more times throughout the night and Serena had barely gotten sleep. She sighed when she saw Olivia was still asleep cuddled into Leo's side. Serena showered and got dressed before going into Brooke's room. Brooke groaned and pulled the covers over her head when the light turned on.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Serena asked.

"Nothing. Thinking about food makes me want to throw up." Brooke groaned as she sat up slowly.

"You have to eat something. I'll make you some toast. Just get ready." Serena said as Brooke nodded and put her glasses on. Serena left her room and went downstairs and started the coffee. She stared at her mug and sighed as Leo came downstairs.

"Hey." Leo said as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hey." Serena sighed. "How's she doing?" Serena asked as the coffee finished and she poured some into her mug.

"She hasn't woken up since her last nightmare."  Leo said as Serena poured creamer. "Hey, if you want to stay and I'll take Brooke that's fine." Leo offered and she nodded. "Okay I'll be right back." Leo said as he went upstairs and Serena made Brooke some toast while she sipped her coffee. She looked up when she heard someone coming downstairs and saw Olivia.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Serena asked as Olivia sat at the island and shrugged. "Do you want to eat something?"

"No. I'm okay." Olivia said as she shook her head.

"Later today we're gonna go down to the precinct and file a report." Serena said softly.

"I think I'm gonna go lay down. I'm kind of tired." Olivia said as she went back upstairs. Serena sighed as she finished her coffee and Brooke came downstairs and took Olivia's spot.

"Liv's not going to school?" Brooke asked.

"No, she doesn't feel good. I'm gonna stay with her and your dad's gonna take you." Serena said as she gave Brooke the two pieces of toast.

"I can't eat two mom. I can barely eat one." Brooke groaned as she looked at the pieces of toast in front of her.

"Can you at least try Brooke?" Serena sighed as Brooke looked down at the toast and frowned.

"Yeah." She sighed as she picked up a piece and took a bite. "Mom I really can't." Brooke said as she held her stomach with one hand and put the toast on the plate.

"Okay. Make sure you're ready to go then." Serena said as Brooke nodded and went back upstairs to change. After a few minutes Leo came back down and got his own cup of coffee. "Babe can you make sure Brooke eats something on the way home?"

"Yeah I will." After Brooke finished getting ready, she and Leo we're on the way to the doctor's. She signed herself in and sat beside her father in the waiting room until she got called in.

"I haven't told him." Brooke said a little over a whisper as she rested her head on Leo's shoulder.

"What mija?"

"I haven't told him yet." Brooke said, looking up at him.

"You have to tell him soon mija."

"I know. But... but what if he gets mad and doesn't want to be with me anymore. Or doesn't want the baby." Brooke said as her eyes began to water.

"Then he misses out on being with an amazing girl and being the father to an equally amazing baby. But you won't know until you tell him mija."

"I know. I'm just scared, I loved him."