1

"Hey." Serena said as she opened her front door and Leo stood in front of her. 

"Hey." He said before he kissed her and she let him in and they sat on the couch.

"I have something to tell you." Serena said as she played with her fingers nervously.

"What is it Rena?"

"I'm pregnant." Serena said quietly, not making eye contact with him. "Oh god. You're thinking about how to say that you don't want to be with me anymore aren't you?" Serena said as she bit her lip, failing at holding her tears back.

"What?! No! Rena I would never babe. I'm gonna be here with you every step of the way." Leo said as he pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and wiped her tears away.

"Really?" Serena asked softly as she looked up at him.

"Of course babe. I love you and our little boy or girl." Leo said as he kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." Serena said she rested her forehead against his and he kissed her.

4 months later...

"Mom?" Serena said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Yes hun?" Her mother said turning around from the stove with the spatula in hand.

"I have to tell you something. It's really important."

"What is it?" She said as she turned back around and moved around the fried rice in the pan.

"Mom I think you should sit down for this." Serena suggested as she sat on the stool.

"Fine." She lowered the heat and put the spatula down before she sat in front of her daughter.

"I'm pregnant."

"You're what?"

"I'm pregnant. I'm almost 5 months actually." She said as she rested her hand on her small baby bump.

"What!? And you choose to tell me now? You're 16 Serena, this is unacceptable."

"I didn't plan for this to happen. We used protection."

"And who knocked you up?" Serena sat there as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"You know him mom. We've been dating since freshman year."

"You're a fucking slut. You know that. I can't believe you would do this to me. "

"Mom...I-" Serena said as her eyes started to well up with tears. "I didn't do anything to you mom and I'm really sorry I disappointed you. I know I messed up and I'm aware that you don't have to be okay with my decision to keep the baby. But Leo supports and continues to love me so I'm just asking that you try and do the same."

"No. Just get out."

"What?"

"I don't want to see you again. You've destroyed our family. Leave, pack your shit and go."

"Where am I supposed to go?" Serena cried as the tears she was holding back finally fell.

"Figure it out. Try your baby daddy's place for all I care. I'm giving you by tomorrow morning." Serena nodded and wiped away her tears walking to her bedroom and started to pack her stuff. She finished getting everything together, which totalled to 2 luggage and 2 bags. She rested them against the wall by the front door, she grabbed a piece of paper out of a desk and wrote I'm sorry and left it on the kitchen counter for her mother to see.

She hailed a cab and took it to Leo's parents house. She knocked on the door once she arrived and waited for someone to open the door. The cold wind hit her tear stained face as she waited. "Who's there?"

"Leo it's me." She said. Leo opened the door and frowned when he saw his girlfriend shivering out in the cold accompanied by luggage and bags.

"Oh Rena, come inside." He said as he grabbed her bags and pulled her luggage inside. He wrapped her in a warm embrace as she cried into his chest. "What happened, my love. Talk to me."

"I- I told her." She cried not moving. "And she kicked me out. She... she wants nothing to do with me anymore. I really fucked shit up."

"Baby look at me." He said softly as he gently held onto her shoulders and stepped back. "You can stay here, my parents already know and you heard what they said, 'you're welcomed here anytime'. You didn't mess anything up and I'll love you forever and always mi amor." He smiled slightly as he kissed her forehead.

"I love you forever and always. "

"Come Rena. Did you eat? Are you hungry?" He asked.

"I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Um I'm kinda tired though. I'm going to go take a nap." She said as she walked over to the couch.

"Where are you going?"

"To the couch, to take a nap."

"My love, you are not sleeping on the couch. You'll be sleeping with me in our room." He said as she shook her head. "You're the love of my life Serena, you're carrying our child. You are not sleeping on the couch." He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. "Okay." She nodded.

"Alright. Now get your sexy ass to our room. I'll meet you there in a second. I'm going to grab the bags." A couple minutes he met her in bed and laid beside her, his front to her back, and wrapped an arm around her placing his hand on her baby belly. "We're going to be alright. You and I and this beautiful baby are going to be just fine." He kissed her head and moved closer to her. It was quiet for a while.

"Babe?" She asked.

"Hm?"

"I'm scared." She sniffled.

"I'm scared too but we have each other and I will always be here for you and that baby. That's a promise. We'll be okay."

"But..."

"Look at me, Rena." He said as she turned over in bed. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do."

"Then trust me on this mi amor." He said as he kissed her. She snuggled into her side as they both drifted off to sleep. Soon after they both had fallen asleep Leo's parents came home. He woke up to his mom gently shaking his shoulder.

"Ven aquí." She said as she motioned him to get up and follow her out the room. Once outside the room he closed the door. "¿Que paso? Why does she have all her bags?"

"She told her mom about the baby."

"¡Ay dios mío! She kicked her out?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, I told her she can stay with us. Ma I've never seen her so sad before, I just wanna be here for her. Make her smile again."

"Oh mijo, you're going to be such a good father." She smiled as she held his face with both hands bringing his head down so she could kiss his forehead.