3

TW: Implications of rape

7 years later...

"Brooke." A 16 year old Olivia said as she walked up to her sister.

"What do you want?" Brooke said as she looked at Olivia.

"Can I have $25?" Olivia asked as she sat at the table.

"For what?" Brooke asked.

"I lost a book I had checked out." Olivia lied.

"Fine but you owe me Liv." Brooke said as she dug in her backpack and pulled out $25 and handed it to her.

"Thanks Brooke." Olivia said before happily walking off. Brooke rolled her eyes as she rested her head on boyfriend's shoulder and stole a french fry off of his plate.

"You're lucky I love you." Mateo said as she looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you too." She smiled as she kissed his cheek and took another fry. After a few minutes the bell rang and they both grabbed their bags and left the cafeteria.

"How about instead of going to pre calc we could go to my place and do something more fun." Mateo said as he wrapped his arms around her while they walked.

"No baby, not today." Brooke said as they stood in front of the door to their class.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Mateo said as he kissed her neck.

"Mateo no." Brooke said as she got out of his grip and walked away from him.

4 hours later...

Brooke dropped her backpack by the door and went to the kitchen where her mom was sitting at the counter grading papers. "Hi mom." Brooke said as she grabbed a cup and the juice from the fridge.

"Hey baby. How was school?" Serena asked as Brooke poured herself a cup of juice. 

"It was good." Brooke said before taking a drink from her cup.

"Good. Did you happen to see your sister today?"

"Yeah at lunch she asked me for some money but that was the last time I saw her. Why?"

"She wasn't in class today." Serena sighed.

"Oh. I don't know anything about it, sorry."  She shrugged.

"I'll talk to her when she gets home." Serena sighed.

"Are you still coming to my appointment tomorrow?" Brooke asked.

"Yes I am."

"Okay. I'm gonna go do my homework." Brooke said before finishing her juice and going to grab her backpack and going upstairs to her room. Serena sighed as she went back to grading papers. After a few hours Serena started dinner and heard the door open and close.

"Olivia Margaret Santiago!" Serena called.

"Shit." Olivia mumbled as she walked into the kitchen. "Yes mom?" She asked as she sat at the counter.

"Where were you?" Serena asked as she turned the stove down and turned around to look at her.

"Out." Olivia shrugged.

"Out where?" She asked as Olivia shrugged and the phone rang and Olivia tried to answer it but Serena got the phone before her. "Hello?" Serena answered.

"Hey baby, did you get home alright?" A man said on the other line. She knew it wasn't Mateo because the voice sounded way older.

"I think you might have the wrong number."